Network Vision/LTE - Albuquerque market (including El Paso, Las Cruces, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Roswell)

S4GRU

Did yours say over the next months or month?

Mine said month. Singular. I talked to a sprint care rep, and they said it is linked to all upgrades wether NV or not. But also that almost all upgrades are for NV. Wondering what it is since all of the towers near me have been upgraded.

CJ

Sent from my iPhone 5

They must be doing some testing I got partial connection of lte.

https://db.tt/2jLEoJ1a

I was by the sunport.

you my friend may have found our first site! Airport site doesn't surprise me at all.

Edit: wait, are you sure you got an active signal?

Sent from my Nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5

I had to come to burgerking and use wifi on my lunch break just to upload this. I had no usable signals. I use this app several times a day I have never onve seen the lte side of the app every say lte it always said ehrpd..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I had to come to burgerking and use wifi on my lunch break just to upload this. I had no usable signals. I use this app several times a day I have never onve seen the lte side of the app every say lte it always said ehrpd..

hmmm. Could be, if so then we should see an acceptance soon.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Im not sure which tower it could of been because ive seen my phone bounce from the gibson ans 25 site to the gibson and san mateo site and also the site south of rio bravo east of 25. ???:huh:

I've seen it do that when it is scanning LTE channels and find an active one.  It will say N/A until it registers with the network and then those fields populate.  If it cannot connect to LTE, it will go back to eHRPD in a few minutes.  The next time that happens, take a screen shot of your LTE Engineering screen.  Because if it is stopping on a bona fide LTE channel, it will populate the info there.

Robert

Just got this text while in the valley.

That text went out to almost every Sprint subscriber. Even ones who no longer live in a Sprint coverage area. The consensus is it is just marketing, and doesn't mean much. Don't get expectations up too much.

While quite a bit of work has been done in the area, the fact that the text went out to pretty much everyone means it has little to do with the actual state of your network, and has more to do with keeping subscribers.

Robert got the text too.... in South Dakota ... where he's had his billing address listed for some time. Where there is no Sprint network.

I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but in LTE Discovery it actually defaults LTE in the left box. I have it too and I am on AT&T and outside of an LTE area by 45 miles.

When you see in your LTE Engineering screen Band 50 and Channel 65535, it means it cannot find an LTE channel at all. That's the default no value return. See my screenshots below:

uploadfromtaptalk1390865798704.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390865826784.jpg

Robert via Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by S4GRU
Removed double pics caused by Tapatalk

In 16 bit binary, 65535 is basically the equivalent of "NO SOUP FOR YOU!"

AJ

• Like 1

If you were able to see an LTE network you could not connect to, your LTE Engineering screen would look more like this:

uploadfromtaptalk1390866334126.jpg

This is what Verizon Band 4 LTE (AWS) looks like on my Nexus 5 with a VZW SIM that will not authenticate.  It would give you the correct DL channel, but not UL channel.  The UL channel will not populate until you authenticate with the network.

Ive never seen that lte side of lte discovery say lte over the last 7 months I've been using it, on a daily basis too. So my bubble isn't busted yet. Now if you go into airplane mode it will default to lte .

Ive never seen that lte side of lte discovery say lte over the last 7 months I've been using it, on a daily basis too. So my bubble isn't busted yet. Now if you go into airplane mode it will default to lte .

So you think AT&T is also firing up LTE here in South Dakota today too? Because mine says LTE also. And I'm in 3G only coverage.

These apps mean nothing. It's what the LTE Engineering screen says that is important. That's where these apps are essentially getting data from. And your LTE Engineering screen is saying nada.

So you think AT&T is also firing up LTE here in South Dakota today too? Because mine says LTE also. And I'm in 3G only coverage.

These apps mean nothing. It's what the LTE Engineering screen says that is important. That's where these apps are essentially getting data from. And your LTE Engineering screen is saying nada.

I see your point