Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I live near the intersection of park and Seminole. I actually get LTE at home but it's very weak and drops back to 3g a lot. Coverage seems to come all the way from the 66th st tower.

isn't the tower near the Largo Mall closer to you?

isn't the tower near the Largo Mall closer to you?

I think there about the same distance. When looking at the serving cell on the LTE engineering screen it bounces between the Largo mall and the 66th st one, but mostly stays on the 66th st one.

Can anyone tell me if there is a tower in the area where my location is, like one that hasn't gone live yet.

It's frustrating having LTE the majority of where I go but having the worst service ever at my apt!

post-8791-13580941065783_thumb.jpg

post-8791-13580942181929_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lukasss
  • Like 1

Can anyone tell me if there is a tower in the area where my location is, like one that hasn't gone live yet.

It's frustrating having LTE the majority of where I go but having the worst service ever at my apt!

No service in that area yet. The market is actively being deployed and they are allowing early connections to sites that are complete.

Personally, I don't need LTE at my home. I have WiFi. I need LTE where I go. LTE at home is a novelty, and a milestone. It's not a necessity.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

• Like 1

I understand. It's that I'm not home enough to need wifi, but the service is just a killer where I live lol.

Thanks though. I appreciate your swift response.

Looks like that's by the airport. That is by far the most frustrating area. I work over in the tech data complex. Its a total black hole for Sprint and has been since at least 2004

• Like 1

Hi all, I'm new to the site and forum but quickly became a sponsor because of how interesting it is. Just curious, from exerpts of previous posts I am gathering that the sensorly app may not work (as far as mapping LTE) with the Iphone 5. Is that true and if so, does anyone know why?

Hi all, I'm new to the site and forum but quickly became a sponsor because of how interesting it is. Just curious, from exerpts of previous posts I am gathering that the sensorly app may not work (as far as mapping LTE) with the Iphone 5. Is that true and if so, does anyone know why?

Very true. Apple doesn't allow apps to access a lot of the information necessary for it to map on Sensorly.

Looks like that's by the airport. That is by far the most frustrating area. I work over in the tech data complex. Its a total black hole for Sprint and has been since at least 2004

It's pretty close and totally annoying because I get great service just about everywhere else haha.