Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

I'm planning on making a trip down there shortly too. What roads did you map? I'll try to hit the area from a different direction to keep from duplicating what you've mapped.

Sent from my Galaxy S III

I got West on Bears and South on 275

I'm driving south on Florida Avenue at Busch Boulevard and I still have LTE. There may be more than 1 tower active in the area... I got over 7mbps down at the corner of Florida & Waters Avenue

I reported my trip to sensorly, should be up soon. I first noticed it outside ISA building at USF and got it on Flecher to nebraska up to about when Dale marby meets nebraska

GS3 of course.... Went all around campus just now and couldn't pick anything up lol.

Here is a speedtest I took while sitting outside ISA. 338934834.png.

I took a few more when I had a better signal and it ranged from 2-5mbps, but the upload stayed very low.

Today is my Birthday and Sprint gives me LTE on campus. Thanks Sprint!

Took me a while to find it when coming from that side. Didn't get LTE until I had line-of-sight.

I'm at Tower Diagnostic and there no LTE here but I live across the street from the Tower on Bearss Ave and 275 tower and I get strong LTE and great speeds compare to what I was getting before I don't think I need my airwave anymore.

All you Pinellas guys that have been watching towers over the last month or so that hasn't gone live make sure you swing by today and this weekend to check. We have things getting hot over in Tampa so something may have been over this way to.

Hillsborough, I guess same goes for you anything in progress you may want to look at.

I made a huge loop around the area while mapping on Sensorly. Down Florida Ave, up Nebraska ave, E on Bears, N on Livingston, and a couple random small roads in between. Also mapped N on I275 towards Pasco cty. Sensorly should have it all soon...

I did this quick image showing what the signal strength could look like around USF using the same strength radius from the tower by IHOP. Inner circle would be the darker purple color, outer circle the lighter color.

post-9620-0-52912800-1357937083_thumb.png

• Like 1

For the record, how long did the Bearss site have panels up before LTE turned on?

Ive seen people working since Jan 1st spoke to a Sprint Tech last thursdat and they told it was turn on Jan 2nd but was broadcasting LTE until Monday but i didnt see anything until today around 9am