Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

By the Walmart on the corner there?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, but not the tower in that parking lot, though. It's about a mile south of there off of Bell Shoals. The tower is actually in a field that's not really accessible from the road. Its formal address is 4717 Rockingchair Drive.

You guys picking up LTE in Brandon/Valrico should try to record where the coverage is in Sensorly. Don't tempt me drive to drive all the way out there to do it myself... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S III

You guys picking up LTE in Brandon/Valrico should try to record where the coverage is in Sensorly. Don't tempt me drive to drive all the way out there to do it myself... ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S III

He will too.. I bet it will be mapped by 11pm..you guys are crazy enough

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Yeah, but not the tower in that parking lot, though. It's about a mile south of there off of Bell Shoals. The tower is actually in a field that's not really accessible from the road. Its formal address is 4717 Rockingchair Drive.

Yeah it's gotta be there. I might take a quick drive over there and go next to the tower to be sure.

I'm getting the signal over in my neighborhood (Bloomingdale West). I seem to drop back to 3G whenever I put my iPhone in my pocket. This must be due to its relatively weak ability to pick up LTE signals (compared to the GS3). I have a solid two bars, which translates to -106 to -111 using *3001#12345#*. But I have no idea how iPhone signal strength translates to conventional LTE signal strength.

I'm getting the signal over in my neighborhood (Bloomingdale West). I seem to drop back to 3G whenever I put my iPhone in my pocket. This must be due to its relatively weak ability to pick up LTE signals (compared to the GS3). I have a solid two bars, which translates to -106 to -111 using *3001#12345#*. But I have no idea how iPhone signal strength translates to conventional LTE signal strength.

I'm over here by the church now and getting crazy speeds. I hope another tower lights up soon to cover the other side of Brandon...

So that tower isn't listen on Sprint's site as being a work-in-progress. Is this common for random towers to light up like this? There are barely any Brandon towers being worked on according to Sprint's site.