Network Vision/LTE - Tampa Market

Feech

Can you guys tell me what this is

https://www.dropbox.com/lightbox/home

Looks like some at the bottom

Last one

None of those links (which area all the same) lead to anything we can access.

Wanted to post some of the speeds I saw yesterday and this morning.. Thought yesterday was a fluke..

Yesterday.

ydypeqyg.jpg

Today in two different locations about 5 miles from each other

ahabe3ab.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Wanted to post some of the speeds I saw yesterday and this morning.. Thought yesterday was a fluke..

If I was getting those kind of speeds I wouldn't care about LTE. most of mine are 200kpbs or less.

Well keep in mind the time of day too. Practically no load from users sitting at a light at 630am. This was different cuz most of the time my speeds are not that good in that area even at that time. This could be NV upgrades and backhaul.

has anyone looked at Sensorly lately? There is a LTE hit in Spring Hill! I am going up there this afternoon! :)

Its a nice little hit too. Like the site is up and running not testing a sector. Wonder what else is going on up there..Better get there before Wildman, that dude is crazy!!! It might have been him..

has anyone looked at Sensorly lately? There is a LTE hit in Spring Hill! I am going up there this afternoon! :)

I'm trying to find out who did the work there and when they pulled the permit it might give a clue to what else is done up there.. Check the sponsor map too a few sites in the area that may have work done

I'm curious if that site in Sprint Hill would have been on the update and if it would have been the lone Tampa market site fired up or are there multiples and we just don't know it.

I was able to get Florida sites from a source. It was not on it. It was a very lean week in Florida last week for official inspections. It will likely be on this week's update. That is if Sprint inspected it this week. They may not inspect it until next week. The signal obtained this week just may be Ericsson testing. We won't know unless it appears on the update.

Robert

I was able to get Florida sites from a source. It was not on it. It was a very lean week in Florida last week for official inspections. It will likely be on this week's update. That is if Sprint inspected it this week. They may not inspect it until next week. The signal obtained this week just may be Ericsson testing. We won't know unless it appears on the update.

Robert

Thanks Robert. Good Looking out

Actually, I did get notification from a source a few days ago that Site #TA28XC072 was signed off this week. I just now came across the PM. I will update it as In Progress now and it will be on this week's update for sure. Stay tuned for more.

Robert

• Like 1

Actually, I did get notification from a source a few days ago that Site #TA28XC072 was signed off this week. I just now came across the PM. I will update it as In Progress now and it will be on this week's update for sure. Stay tuned for more.

Robert

And that is the tower that is showing on sensorly. I almost wonder if it was the Ericsson tech that mapped it.

I am heading up that way now. see if I can get some LTE love on my note.