Network Vision/LTE - Austin Market

t3lancer2007

Here for work in the Austin area. Drove twice back and forth from Austin and Houston. Wow...had LTE the whole trip. Really impressive. Great coverage here as well.

Only issue is the tower I keep connecting to near the hotel in Austin. I've had to cycle airplane mode a few times as phone, text & data stopped working. Even had someone msg me on the computer said they called 3 times but yet my phone wouldn't ring. Or I will answer the phone and it's dead silence on calls.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mnjeepmale said:

Here for work in the Austin area. Drove twice back and forth from Austin and Houston. Wow...had LTE the whole trip. Really impressive. Great coverage here as well.

Only issue is the tower I keep connecting to near the hotel in Austin. I've had to cycle airplane mode a few times as phone, text & data stopped working. Even had someone msg me on the computer said they called 3 times but yet my phone wouldn't ring. Or I will answer the phone and it's dead silence on calls.

Report that site to marci@sprint.com.  Her team can get in touch with networks to see what is wrong with that site.