Network Vision/LTE - Puerto Rico/Virgin Islands Market

Gab2012

I'm mostly in the middle of st.croix, haven't gone to the east side yet but no 4g out west. 

Oh ok, thanks.

Well honestly 3g has been working so well for me recently that I haven't worried much about 4g at all.  It would be nice when it hits though.

Had a bunch of dropped calls early this morning along with little to no data at all.  As of this moment everything seems to be back to normal.

eh? u back on st thomas again?.....im still roaming from last night too

I travel a lot more than I would like to but yeah I am on the rock, I head right back to atlanta next week though.

they must be working on my site...its the only place down!...i hope it goes back up with the 4g!

I think that site over by the dump should be easy to get too, you should go and see if anyone is working on it. 

u cant go on the dump anymore...you have to stop at the bottom...after that one guy got crushed from the giant dozer..they dont allow u to go up then sides no more

Oh ok, didn't hear about that at all.  

Service been pretty good in smith bay, I haven't noticed losing service since I joined Sprint. Though there was a day when my calls were dropping but that's it. I went in town yesterday, I don't normally go town, I normally stay in country, and I noticed I got horrible signal in town especially in garden street when I was in the dentist office; 1-3 bars(mostly 1) out of 6 bars on the HTC one. I feel bad for people in town using Sprint, it seems town has too many building, preventing good signal.

they told me my tower should be on tmr...first it was yesterday...now tmr...lol they need to make up their mind...i heard some stuff down in pr

What exactly did you heard in PR?

Sent from my EVOLTE using J.A.R.V.I.S.