Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

I wouldn't know but I'd assume the tower closest to the sprint store. I'm not able to get info more than that. The whole reason I came on was because I am interested in what's going on and hoping there were other reported sightings. Lol so I hope more people can report this and less second hand than I.

Actually, you want to hear that. Central Ohio market will be affected but instead of the usual rollout from inside the market to the out, however we here will be outside and then in. Look at central Indiana perfect example. Muncy then Indy

Interesting. Somewhat disappointing as I live pretty much right in the heart of Columbus and my 3G speeds are nothing but dreadful, but at least it means it's coming.

Possibly by mound builders state memorial idk. That's a guess because that's the closest sprint store to a tower. Idk though. All I knew was it was at the store there on 21st.

Will check the tower out today and pictures if possible...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

If its not turned back on at the moment it may not show :/

Took some pictures with my phone but I can't tell... I'm no expert and not clear enough for me.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE

uploadfromtaptalk1362709618027.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709629544.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709651158.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709672476.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709683264.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709695234.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709706537.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1362709723298.jpg

Progress!!!

This is the site at 556 Norton Rd. I drive by it everyday to and from work. A new cabinet was there on a trailer this morning now it looks like the cabinet is inside and they are working on it. I'll try to get a better picture later. I snapped this with my iPhone while driving down the road.

Stopped by this today site today at lunch. Looks like they removed 2 cabinets and replaced it with this single cabinet. I don't have any before pix, but Google Maps clearly shows two before. This site also has Clear on it too (its the cabinets in the back).

The tower still looks the same.

IMG_0269_1.jpgIMG_0270_1.jpg

• Like 2

Hey Guys,

I work for Sprint/Boost indirect retail. So far, all the supervisors are telling me that Columbus LTE is almost here, the only thing holding them back is the work permit issue.

I work in Grove City, and I live by tuttle crossing in Dublin. Will keep this forum updated the second any of the towers around me get worked on.

• Like 1

Hey Guys,

I work for Sprint/Boost indirect retail. So far, all the supervisors are telling me that Columbus LTE is almost here, the only thing holding them back is the work permit issue.

I work in Grove City, and I live by tuttle crossing in Dublin. Will keep this forum updated the second any of the towers around me get worked on.

Cool, thanks for joining us. It's hard to tell, but work may or may not have started in the area. Likely that nothing has been completed or it would show up on Robert's list when they submit for approval with Sprint. I keep looking to see what the deal is at the towers around me.

Stopped by this today site today at lunch. Looks like they removed 2 cabinets and replaced it with this single cabinet. I don't have any before pix, but Google Maps clearly shows two before. This site also has Clear on it too (its the cabinets in the back).

The tower still looks the same.

IMG_0269_1.jpgIMG_0270_1.jpg

Hmm. This doesn't look like any Sprint cabinet or Samsung cabinets I've ever seen.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

Newbie but wanted to post that ephrd v13 is available in Columbus but when my phone is connected I have no data connection one thing worth noting is the improved 3g data speeds on interstate 70 and Wilson through downtown almost 3 mb consistently but signals drops back down to 28, ,59, ,74 kbs around 70 and 18th children's hospital

Also boost mobile and virgin Mobile offer lte phones on top of the 4g wimax phones as of March 7th it still amazes me that people are so un knowledgeable about sprint lte the guy says since I'm able to order virgin boost mobile lte phones on March 7th that's when lte will be active in Columbus

• Like 1

Hmm. This doesn't look like any Sprint cabinet or Samsung cabinets I've ever seen.

Robert via LG Optimus G using Tapatalk

I know but there's nothing else on the complex but that cabinet and the Clearwire (had their sticker on it) cabinet.

Also boost mobile and virgin Mobile offer lte phones on top of the 4g wimax phones as of March 7th it still amazes me that people are so un knowledgeable about sprint lte the guy says since I'm able to order virgin boost mobile lte phones on March 7th that's when lte will be active in Columbus

Boost and Virgin operate on 80% and 60% of sprint's towers respectively. When we get LTE, boost and virgin will get it. But it's impossible for the prepaid companies to get it before we do.

Edited by SandMan95

Agreed it was just his lack of knowledge very misleading he also said when the gs4 come out boost will get the gs3 and it has wimax wrong the gs3 is lte he was one of those people you pick and choose your battles with lol

• Like 1

I was on a call and LTE will not be launched in Columbus until early 2014. It was said enhanced 3g would be here by end of year. I can only imagine later in the year that there will be spottings of 4G popping up. (Soure RP)

I was on a call and LTE will not be launched in Columbus until early 2014. It was said enhanced 3g would be here by end of year. I can only imagine later in the year that there will be spottings of 4G popping up. (Soure RP)

Source?