Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

Revol Wireless is that SID. Send it to mikejeep for correction.

I'm not even sure if Revol exist anymore in Columbus. I guess there network is still active though.

• Like 1

Do you think that could be from Morse Rd?

I think it's from Morse Road unless someone with a Nexus was mapping at the game.

And all this 1xa 800 makes me flustered my phone is made to read it yet won't gah!

It's almost upgrade time for you right?

I'm not even sure if Revol exist anymore in Columbus. I guess there network is still active though.

Hmm...

Just type in your address or zip code to find a Revol Wireless store location near you. Prepaid Cell Phone Plans with coverage Coast to Coast. Find a Revol Wireless Store in the Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and Toledo Areas.

I think it's from Morse Road unless someone with a Nexus was mapping at the game.

It's almost upgrade time for you right?

Well as I'm on a plan that costs 38$ a month for unlimited on sprint they don't give me phone subsidies but ill be buying the galaxy note III or Mega if its tri band. I had a Note II until a few weeks ago. Car got broken into and had to cough up 400 bucks so I sold my note :/

• Like 1

Hmm...

Just type in your address or zip code to find a Revol Wireless store location near you. Prepaid Cell Phone Plans with coverage Coast to Coast. Find a Revol Wireless Store in the Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and Toledo Areas.

Every store I've seen has been closed, but I guess I'm not really looking that hard.

And all this 1xa 800 makes me flustered my phone is made to read it yet won't gah!

I know that feeling. I had to use the 34010 PRL and in the ##data# menu for some reason lte/cdma/evdo wasn't selected under HDR selection. Maybe you knew that, maybe that fixes it.

I know from taking my pharmaceutical associate to pay his bill that Revol definitely still exists...  And I know from trying to get a hold of him that their coverage is as shitty as ever...

• Like 2

I know from taking my pharmaceutical associate to pay his bill that Revol definitely still exists...  And I know from trying to get a hold of him that their coverage is as shitty as ever...

Is that another term for drug dealer?  ;)

• Like 5

Revol Wireless is that SID. Send it to mikejeep for correction.

Thanks digiblur and imex!  That and any other "CSM [cityname]" carriers will be Revol Wireless in the next update.  I had several different listings for those SIDs so I left most of them alone until I had some sort of confirmation.

I do have this list from a member here that I was relying on to sort out duplicates, but I must have gotten lazy and didn't catch them all...

-Mike

• Like 1

Thanks digiblur and imex! That and any other "CSM " carriers will be Revol Wireless in the next update. I had several different listings for those SIDs so I left most of them alone until I had some sort of confirmation.

I do have this list from a member here that I was relying on to sort out duplicates, but I must have gotten lazy and didn't catch them all...

-Mike

Sounds like me.. I was supposed to go through my list and post a bunch of PRL diffs and analysis' on my site along with reworking the diff engine and priority level indicators. Too many damn hobbys...

Have I missed something?

Sensorly is showing 4G on I-270 in the Hilliard area between Roberts and Cemetery roads.

i'll try to get up in that area today and see what I can find.

Pretty sure it's Morse it was said

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4

Have I missed something?

Sensorly is showing 4G on I-270 in the Hilliard area between Roberts and Cemetery roads.

i'll try to get up in that area today and see what I can find.

It was on here last week or so.  It's the Morse rd tower.

Can anyone confirm if the tower on the exit ramp at 256 & 70 carries sprint? I spoke with a climber yesterday that said he was here from out Iof town installing Sprint LTE in the area and that tower was near complete. Sure enough while driving by this morning, there is 2 guys dangling about 1/2 up the tower.

Can anyone confirm if the tower on the exit ramp at 256 & 70 carries sprint? I spoke with a climber yesterday that said he was here from out Iof town installing Sprint LTE in the area and that tower was near complete. Sure enough while driving by this morning, there is 2 guys dangling about 1/2 up the tower.

If I remember right, was Nextel tower.... Maybe conversion, fingers crossed!

• Like 1

If I remember right, was Nextel tower.... Maybe conversion, fingers crossed!

As a Pickerington resident, that tower going LTE would make me most happy. I could finally upgrade my EVO :)

• Like 1

He said they were pretty much done and the ground trucks started their work yesterday... Fingers crossed!

Question is, is Back-Haul Ready? Because LTE can go live and the only thing else needed in 911 testing on 1900/800 Voice.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I had always thought this was a Sprint tower only to find out that it is T-Mobile and every other vendor known to man.  It does not show up as a Sprint tower on the sponsors map, I believe the signal comes from behind the Tim Horton's on 256.  That tower could definitely be close to up and running.  Anyone around the area that can go check it out?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I had always thought this was a Sprint tower only to find out that it is T-Mobile and every other vendor known to man. It does not show up as a Sprint tower on the sponsors map, I believe the signal comes from behind the Tim Horton's on 256. That tower could definitely be close to up and running. Anyone around the area that can go check it out?

Yes but Nextel used to be on it.... Could be Longshot but possible if the contractor said was doing Sprint upgrades...

• Like 1