Network Vision/LTE - Columbus Market

abrcrmdl23

So I would certainly assume the lte signal is not reaching that far from the tower on the NE side of Columbus so I am going to hilliard got to see what else I can figure out I will report back tonight after rush hour traffic dies down

It's possible it's the same tower as Morse, but please use Sensorly to Map it and use the LTE Engineering screen to identify the tower.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• Like 1

So I would certainly assume the lte signal is not reaching that far from the tower on the NE side of Columbus so I am going to hilliard got to see what else I can figure out I will report back tonight after rush hour traffic dies down

It's possible it's the same tower as Morse, but please use Sensorly to Map it and use the LTE Engineering screen to identify the tower.

I believe back in the thread someone posted the hex code to the site from their iphone. Convert it to hex and this is the one the HTC users will see. Drop the last two digits after converting to hex as that is the sector number.

I was on Roberts then 270 S yesterday for lunch and Sensorly didn't pick up LTE.   

I was on Roberts then 270 S yesterday for lunch and Sensorly didn't pick up LTE.

I work near Roberts and haven't seen a signal either. I wonder if they were testing a tower and that's why it briefly showed on his phone. Who knows at this point

I was driving around Dublin today near 161 and saw a lot of towers upgraded. I think it's only a matter of time guys before it really lights up.

I saw that new purple over by Worthington on Sensorly. So, Less than 7 hours till iDen is forever a part of history. Wondering if they were waiting to shut off towers so that they could just deploy rapidly in July? Just a random thought, prob no validity, but its odd that we aren't seeing 800 1xAdvanced on this new tower yet, maybe its going to be deployed in mass with LTE next month, one can hope I can't wait to rid myself of my AirRave!

I drove the same route last night but couldn't pick lte up again I was on 270 south around 4:30 p.m I got on from Tuttle then south in between fishinger/cemetary and roberts I picked up lte briefly took a screen shot just to make sure I wasn't crazy as soon as I got past the roberts rd exit 3g popped back on who knows

Edited by jfin

has the legacy to samsung handoff problem been fixed that was happening in chicago?? 

I still have that problem. The only reason I'm anxious for LTE. But with zero site work being done in south east Franklin county and north west Fairfield county I think I'm stuck without it for awhile. Finally found out who's going on the newly constructed tower near US33 and Pickerington Road, that's AT&T and T-Mobile. I can see it from my house. Sprint is really making it hard not to switch, 

I still have that problem. The only reason I'm anxious for LTE. But with zero site work being done in south east Franklin county and north west Fairfield county I think I'm stuck without it for awhile. Finally found out who's going on the newly constructed tower near US33 and Pickerington Road, that's AT&T and T-Mobile. I can see it from my house. Sprint is really making it hard not to switch,

If you're thinking about switching to t-Mobile, have fun.

Yeah for

If you're thinking about switching to t-Mobile, have fun.

Yeah for real. They are in no way a rural carrier.

Connected to lte 270 snd cemetery/fishinger it switched back to 3g as I was taking the photo samsung galaxy note 2

Damn that's a strong ass signal. It's the same serving cell from Morse/Tamarack that points south/southwest.

The LTE isn't usable but nice to see. It's going to be great density once they get all the towers up.

• Like 1

I have a feeling that Sprint is waiting until after all of our thousands of fire works events to switch on the other sites. Network overload ftw

That has no bearing.  The contractors want to get the job done and move onto the next.  They don't get paid more by waiting on a day for the hell of it.

I have a feeling that Sprint is waiting until after all of our thousands of fire works events to switch on the other sites. Network overload ftw

That has no bearing. The contractors want to get the job done and move onto the next. They don't get paid more by waiting on a day for the hell of it.

. This is true

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

That has no bearing. The contractors want to get the job done and move onto the next. They don't get paid more by waiting on a day for the hell of it.

I'm assuming Sprint is seeing how that one tower is doing for a week or so and making adjustments and then they'll start finishing more? Or do they do them as soon as they have contractors available? Because I would think whoever did the last piece on that one would move on to the next.

I just think it is that they were able to get that tower completely done and approved, not that they're waiting for any other reason except city (maybe not even that) and it passes all of Sprint's testing.

Reflashed my EVO lte radios, still no lte for me... Going to do full reset tomorrow and test tomorrow evening, I want to get in on this lte sweetness... This some bs!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reflashed my EVO lte radios, still no lte for me... Going to do full reset tomorrow and test tomorrow evening, I want to get in on this lte sweetness... This some bs!

Man that sucks. What's plan B if it never comes through?

..I warned you. I drove 15 mins. Into Mi and cycled, and cycled..nothing till 28 miles in

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Flash back to stock and try to warranty swap... Hopefully to another phone, anything with a better lte radio.

Flash back to stock and try to warranty swap... Hopefully to another phone, anything with a better lte radio.

That's too bad the Evo name was tarnished with that phone (at least on S4GRU). My first Android phone was HTC Hero then on to the Evo 4g. I loved the Evo but decided to try out an iPhone for the first time ever (got an ipad2 for a gift and had to try it in phone version). I still have the Evo 4g in case I lose/drop the iphone.

Never understood how people get so worked up on the ios vs android argument. I've had both and liked both. Just happened to have iphone this upgrade - who knows what will happen next.

Sorry to digress off Columbus LTE talk. Get a working phone! Good luck.

• Like 2