So a co-worker of mine at IOA has an iPhone 5C and is thoroughly enjoying some band 26 at work. I just glanced at her phone and she had 4 bars of LTE inside our abmyssal break room. I'm jealous. Lol.

And I know it's band 26 because I have the iPhone 5 and I get no LTE there and iPhone 5 can only pick up band 25.

Where at?

And hold out for the iPhone 6 ;). It'll be worth the wait if it has spark, which would be stupid if it didn't.

Where at?

And hold out for the iPhone 6 ;). It'll be worth the wait if it has spark, which would be stupid if it didn't.

Well I work at the Popeyes ride in IOA. According to her, she has had it for a little while now. And I am holding out for the iPhone 6. Can't wait for it. :)

• Like 1

The CSFB issues make it tough to stream music. Don't ask, but I was riding down the highway with a car full of people bumping some R Kelly, and Sprint cut off mid chorus line while I am trying to sing. Come on man, nobody wants to sing acapella to some R Kelly with a car full of dudes. That'd make a great Verizon commercial. "Don't sing acapella with a car full of dudes. Switch to Verizon."

Edited by gf11speed
  • Like 1

The CSFB issues make it tough to stream music. Don't ask, but I was riding down the highway with a car full of people bumping some R Kelly, and Sprint cut off mid chorus line while I am trying to sing. Come on man, nobody wants to sing acapella to some R Kelly with a car full of dudes. That'd make a great Verizon commercial. "Don't sing acapella with a car full of dudes. Switch to Verizon."

Robert-Downey-Jr-lol-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe283

• Like 3

Have had the full experience in Islands of Adventure. Been on Band 26 for nearly the entire time (with eCSFB) and when I haven't had that I have been on B41, B25, or 3G with 1x800. Sprint is killing it here now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Have had the full experience in Islands of Adventure. Been on Band 26 for nearly the entire time (with eCSFB) and when I haven't had that I have been on B41, B25, or 3G with 1x800. Sprint is killing it here now.

Interesting.

Have some screen grabs from earlier to share but I'm in the Dueling Dragons cave right now lol.

In the cave, on LTE? Say it aint so. Once I go into those rides, airplane mode it is lol. Go on the red one!

In the cave, on LTE? Say it aint so. Once I go into those rides, airplane mode it is lol. Go on the red one!

gygyjuja.jpg

Was on 1x800 when I sent that. Have a bar of B26 now that I'm in the ice line.

• Like 1

I did lose service in the depths of it but I have been able to hold B26 in nearly every other place.

Speedtest

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Speedtest

Sent from my iPhone 5s

B26 same sector. Two bars. The site is certainly taking load, but I've been happy with the performance from just one bar.

ta3e4aty.jpg

B26 same sector. Two bars. The site is certainly taking load, but I've been happy with the performance from just one bar.

Well depending on how many people are at islands, and how many have dual or triband devices. and how many are using them in the line while waiting....that's pretty good. :D

• Like 1

Well depending on how many people are at islands, and how many have dual or triband devices. and how many are using them in the line while waiting....that's pretty good. :D

I know I had decent B25 and B41 on the way in, but I think I have been on B26 99% of the time. It has been great lol.

• Like 2

I know I had decent B25 and B41 on the way in, but I think I have been on B26 99% of the time. It has been great lol.

Ah. Glorious  b26 coverage. Never thought the day would come to orlando. 

• Like 1

And the closest tower has not been 4G accepted yet so it will only get better.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

And the closest tower has not been 4G accepted yet so it will only get better.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

There is only 1 3g/4g site over there. Makes me wonder which one is broadcasting b26.

Spence, I've heard of people pick up faint band 41 there. But the signal is so fragile it isn't usually useful. Band 26 hasn't been active for long, (I'll ask my co worker tomorrow when she started getting it) and I've gotten some band 25 there but it was never enough to load anything without being kicked back to 3G. Enjoy being able to use your phone at IOA! The issues hopefully will be resolved soon. But it must make your battery happy. Lol

And after looking around, it seems that is coming from the tower by I-4 and the turnpike. Going with assumption that b26 carrier cards are installed after the site gets 3G, it would make sense in this case.

• Like 2

The real question is who listens to r Kelly with a car full of dudes lol

The CSFB issues make it tough to stream music. Don't ask, but I was riding down the highway with a car full of people bumping some R Kelly, and Sprint cut off mid chorus line while I am trying to sing. Come on man, nobody wants to sing acapella to some R Kelly with a car full of dudes. That'd make a great Verizon commercial. "Don't sing acapella with a car full of dudes. Switch to Verizon."

Yeah I was there less than a month ago and there was no band 26 or 25 only 41 was there and it was 1-3mbps down never even hit 5 so I'm going to need some proof