Are you picking up b26 at all? I am wondering if they're launching it on all the sites they've been accepting recently before they do an even larger cluster launch.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Coming from the sub 0.10 speeds that were normally there this is a relief! I am looking forward to going when diagon alley opens.

More like coming from "network communication issues" and a phone that heats up to 110° and dies within 2 hours trying to find decent service

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

More like coming from "network communication issues" and a phone that heats up to 110° and dies within 2 hours trying to find decent service

Haha your posts. They're true though. I never even used my phone there unless I was in line and it was on the rip ride rocket. Only place I could get freaking service because I was above the entire park.

• Like 1

Are you picking up b26 at all? I am wondering if they're launching it on all the sites they've been accepting recently before they do an even larger cluster launch.

I have an iPhone 5, so I can't get b26 unfortunately. :/

In Maitland @ Jeremiah's Ices on May 1st...

Ah Jeremiah's- love that place. I'd be up that way for a reason other than B26 if I wasn't close to the one in Waterford.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ah Jeremiah's- love that place. I'd be up that way for a reason other than B26 if I wasn't close to the one in Waterford.

Waterford could use some b26 at jermiahs lol

Waterford could use some b26 at jermiahs lol

Yes! I'm confident if/when the tower on top of the Radisson is upgraded we will notice a HUGE improvement!

4evavenu.jpg

The B26 signal in downtown penetrates this concrete building I'm in extremely well. Used to have poor 3G in here.

Wow.... That's impressive. Maybe I will be able to get b26 in my house after all. I'm about .9 miles away from my closest tower and my building is wood lol

Having some weird stuff. Tried doing a speed test because it's 1:17 am and I wanted to see the difference when the tower isn't overloaded. And I couldn't do a speed test on ookla. It kept on failing latency test. And then I did sensory because it lies. 9yhadu7u.jpg

Wonder what this means?

I kinda wished I wouldn't have updated to Kk so I can still toggle that... it my netgear zing doesn't pick it up either...

I kinda wish that b26 would show up over here too! Seems like they started at altamonte and just went straight down.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't have any B26 I'm my area near Chicago. And here they are rolling it out just about as randomly as they are 3G acceptances in your market. Picking areas out of their hard hats!

• Like 2

evymuqa6.jpg

uve5anyz.jpg

a8u2uza7.jpg

Autonation Chevrolet on Colonial outside and inside, I wonder if it's about to be b26 because I haven't seen b25 speeds like this

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Edited by redtone

So a co-worker of mine at IOA has an iPhone 5C and is thoroughly enjoying some band 26 at work. I just glanced at her phone and she had 4 bars of LTE inside our abmyssal break room. I'm jealous. Lol.

And I know it's band 26 because I have the iPhone 5 and I get no LTE there and iPhone 5 can only pick up band 25.

Autonation Chevrolet on Colonial outside and inside, I wonder if it's about to be b26 because I haven't seen b25 speeds like this

Sent from my iPhone 5s

There is a possibility it is already launched with b26. Those are pretty decent speeds. The network would have no reason to switch you over to b26 at that point unless it becomes overburdened or you loose b25 inside the dealership. Let us know if that changes. When I drive around i typically just throw it on field test mode and just eye it to see if b26 pops up.