Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

I see 1 site with 3g/4g does this mean they are finally going to start deploying the 3g portion

I am going to stop by that site today and see how well 3g performs.

How you guys know that it lit up?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Once you become a sponsor you'll have access to sites that go live + I actually visited the site and found live 4G

i have a question. i was going through some work permits in my city to see if there was work starting soon. and i saw that there was a work permit for antelex wireless but i never heard of them does anyone know if sprint hires them to do tower work or is it all erricsson ??? by the way the detail for the permit was " upgrade to existing tower an cabinets".

i have a question. i was going through some work permits in my city to see if there was work starting soon. and i saw that there was a work permit for antelex wireless but i never heard of them does anyone know if sprint hires them to do tower work or is it all erricsson ??? by the way the detail for the permit was " upgrade to existing tower an cabinets".

They are likely the contractors hired by Ericsson to actually do the tower work. I checked some permits in my area and came by a company that does tower installations once I Googled the company . Did you Google the company name?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They are likely the contractors hired by Ericsson to actually do the tower work. I checked some permits in my area and came by a company that does tower installations once I Googled the company . Did you Google the company name?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

yea i did

http://antelexwireless.com/services.htm

that link is the website an it shows the work they do. they do inspections an antenna an lines work so on. but on the permit i did not see if it is work for sprint or some other carrier i guess it doesnt give that much detail

What you have photographed there are not Sprint panels. I would suggest reading through this thread: http://s4gru.com/ind...ericsson-style/

i read that thread. but maybe its my gs3 bad quality pics? they look like sprint pannels with the wires connected to them just like sprint would not at&t. maybe i am wrong but i also got one more of a different tower also.

i read that thread. but maybe its my gs3 shitty quality pics? they look like sprint pannels with the wires connected to them just like sprint would not at&t. maybe i am wrong but i also got one more of a different tower also.

Even with the quality of the photos, I can clearly see that those are not Sprint, but AT&T panels. Please read that thread again, you are looking for panels with 3 to 4 RRUs behind each panel, and only one NV panel per sector. The panels have up to 6 connectors at the base, not 2.

Even with the quality of the photos, I can clearly see that those are not Sprint, but AT&T panels. Please read that thread again, you are looking for panels with 3 to 4 RRUs behind each panel, and only one NV panel per sector. The panels have up to 6 connectors at the base, not 2.

yea i went back an saw my bad man those pannels are way different lol my bad

Anybody in the Hallandale FL area notice anything yet?

I'll be down there next month for a few weeks (1 mile east of Gulfstream) and would love to see some LTE fired up.

Anybody in the Hallandale FL area notice anything yet?

I'll be down there next month for a few weeks (1 mile east of Gulfstream) and would love to see some LTE fired up.

http://sensorly.com/map/4G/US/USA/Sprint/lte_310sprint Some coverage around the Dixie Highway not sure if you'll any further coverage towards the Ocean Drive area though..

I can't wait for all those in progress sites to light up. Would be awesome to light up by next week's update.

It will be nice when our area starts to see 20 + sites accepted/come online each week.

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about the wilton manors fl area I'm on wilton drive and ne 9th ave. I found a nice tower with an address and fcc I'd on it but its just the pole nothing is on it at all but I walked up to it and it looks like its a cell tower pole just waiting to be worked on.

It says parallel infrastructure

Site id is Pifec00337.7

Site name oakland park

The address of the tower is 2902 n dixie highway

The fcc I'd is 1280110

This is some pics I took. There is no 4g for about a 6 to 7 square mile radius from my home even though sensory says there is. wilton manors is just west of dixie between sunrise blvd and Oakland park Blvd and its east of i95. If anyone knows what's up with my area let me know.

Ps I took some pics here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wiokz8mx8g851gi/ieNn7bKmur

Can anyone tell me if they know anything about the wilton manors fl area I'm on wilton drive and ne 9th ave. I found a nice tower with an address and fcc I'd on it but its just the pole nothing is on it at all but I walked up to it and it looks like its a cell tower pole just waiting to be worked on.

It says parallel infrastructure

Site id is Pifec00337.7

Site name oakland park

The address of the tower is 2902 n dixie highway

The fcc I'd is 1280110

This is some pics I took. There is no 4g for about a 6 to 7 square mile radius from my home even though sensory says there is. wilton manors is just west of dixie between sunrise blvd and Oakland park Blvd and its east of i95. If anyone knows what's up with my area let me know.

Ps I took some pics here is the link https://www.dropbox....51gi/ieNn7bKmur

Could be a third party owns the site, and wants someone to lease it, but never did, maybe in hopes of future expansion in the area.