Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

so Robert just did the update and 7 new sites in Miami/WestPalm. Only 1 out of the 7 sites was in the actual Miami area (Turnpike and SW 128th St). So I guess this is good for Broward and West Palm Beach since that means they got 6 but this actually explains the total lack of new sensorly sightings etc since in 2 weeks we have gotten only 1 site in Miami.

so Robert just did the update and 7 new sites in Miami/WestPalm. Only 1 out of the 7 sites was in the actual Miami area (Turnpike and SW 128th St). So I guess this is good for Broward and West Palm Beach since that means they got 6 but this actually explains the total lack of new sensorly sightings etc since in 2 weeks we have gotten only 1 site in Miami.
pardon my ignorance but who's Robert?

Even with site on SW 128st and turnpike being updated I still cannot get LTE inside my complex. Look at how close I live to this site. As soon as I get off the turnpike and turn into my complex I drop LTE and get into 3G. tava6y3a.jpg

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Even with site on SW 128st and turnpike being updated I still cannot get LTE inside my complex. Look at how close I live to this site. As soon as I get off the turnpike and turn into my complex I drop LTE and get into 3G.

Perhaps it's not turned on yet? Seems to be a theme in Miami.

@SJperformance:

It could be that the site at SW 128th St and Turnpike was in the update but is not broadcasting LTE like we have found 2 towers already doing this. We have to see if we get some dark purple around the tower on sensorly to know its broadcasting...

edit: Dkoellerwx beat me to it.

damn I'm 1.3 miles away from a live 4g tower that just turned on. right at the tower i get 30 mbps down. At my house, 1.3 friggn miles away, slow arse 3g unless I walk outside for a good two minutes. 4g pops up with speeds at about 1.2 mbps down. Slow close i can taste it!

damn I'm 1.3 miles away from a live 4g tower that just turned on. right at the tower i get 30 mbps down. At my house, 1.3 friggn miles away, slow arse 3g unless I walk outside for a good two minutes. 4g pops up with speeds at about 1.2 mbps down. Slow close i can taste it!

Uh... where?

LTE went live at my house a couple of days ago. Sw 157 ave/ Sw 136 St. I have results of 20 up and 9 down. Sooooo excited. Go Sprint!!!

This is behind the Tamiami airport right ? If so that's awesome this area had dead sprint 3G.

• Like 1

Correct, the tower is next to the train tracks on the southeast side of sw 157 ave and sw 136 st. I live inside Corsica estate and I'm getting an average of 2 bars with the speeds mentioned previously. I am so happy to finally have LTE and actually use my iPhone 5's Internet other than on wifi. I actually turned off wifi on my phone while I'm at my house just for sh** and giggles.

Correct, the tower is next to the train tracks on the southeast side of sw 157 ave and sw 136 st. I live inside Corsica estate and I'm getting an average of 2 bars with the speeds mentioned previously. I am so happy to finally have LTE and actually use my iPhone 5's Internet other than on wifi. I actually turned off wifi on my phone while I'm at my house just for sh** and giggles.

I know the place. As soon as I go inside my place in Kendall breeze on sw 120th st I lose LTE. I think the tower on 128 st and turnpike hasn't gone live yet.

Ok so finally picked up LTE inside my complex. When I walk the dog around the neighborhood I have no luck. Now inside my house/2n floor inside my master bedroom picked up 1-2 bars. Did that last night and tonight a lil while ago. Both times I tried to perform a speedtest but LTE went out to 3G. I have a feeling that tower on SW 128th ST and turnpike is indeed on. What sucks is that I'm practically behind it and can't get good LTE coverage. I hope this changes soon.

Ok LTE is staying on more often now. I'm switching to 3G and LTE constantly. Even with 2 bars the speeds are greater than 3G LOL. Based on my findings I truly believe that site on sw 128st and turnpike is active. post-5951-13551930813916_thumb.jpgpost-5951-13551930951055_thumb.jpg

Still prefer my Comcast wifi at home as I get 20mbps on my plan. LTE comes and goes. Noticing battery drainage because of this. Glad LTE is present her e now.

post-5951-13551929827879_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Ok so now in picking up LTE everywhere in Kendall breeze. Right now I'm in hammocks Kendall and there's LTE here. Wow there's a lot of LTE in Kendall. I have an iPhone 5 so I can't map on sensorly but believe me Kendall has tons of LTE now. Ever since I left my house I've been connected to LTE.

Picked this up in hammockspost-5951-13551976571548_thumb.jpgpost-5951-13551976653454_thumb.jpg

Picked this up next to Tamiami airport. Look at these speeds. Wow! post-5951-13551977029341_thumb.jpgpost-5951-13551977123239_thumb.jpg

• Like 1