Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

Was just looking at sensorly and saw this dark purple pop up. Also just realized this is the location of a "In Progress" tower (which I didn't know there were 3 in-progress added in Miami)

uploadfromtaptalk1355635030828.jpg

Official updates are typically only once per week. However, I add "In Progress" sites whenever I'm given the information. Which is almost every day. In fact, I'm about to add some in a few minutes.

Robert

Have the updated or new weekly site reports come out already?

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

Now it has. In the Miami market there were only 5 towers. In the actual Miami area I only recognize a new one at the hammocks, which Im sure you already knew was live. The other 4 must of been in Broward/West Palm...

Now it has. In the Miami market there were only 5 towers. In the actual Miami area I only recognize a new one at the hammocks, which Im sure you already knew was live. The other 4 must of been in Broward/West Palm...

Yup that's why hammocks (Kendall) has LTE all over the place...mostly west Kendall.

Sent from iPhone5 via Tapatalk

I've seen two towers that have had the panels installed for weeks but are not broadcasting and have not been approved yet. This one is an example is on 67th avenue and 16th st in west Miami. post-2565-13557694411616_thumb.jpg

There's probably a few others in the market so when those are turned on it should be a nice surprise.

• Like 1

There are also some towers here in Broward with the upgraded Panels that are not broadcasting. One particular tower has had the panels installed for at least a month and as far as I can tell the 3G speeds have increased but no 4G...

I watched the new panels going up near my house over the past couple months...But nothing yet..

I did drive 95 south from WPB to Boca...Got a little LTE in Boynton going south, nothing in Boca to Palmetto Pk Rd.

Then on way back going North, 4G lit up from Boynton to Lake Worth

post-999-0-81178400-1355787106_thumb.png

I watched the new panels going up near my house over the past couple months...But nothing yet..

I did drive 95 south from WPB to Boca...Got a little LTE in Boynton going south, nothing in Boca to Palmetto Pk Rd.

Then on way back going North, 4G lit up from Boynton to Lake Worth

I live in boca an I see boca has been delayed like a mofo. Its retarded how we been delayed so much

Just reminding you guys that some of us are in markets that have not even been announced or have any work being done yet. So just be glad something is going on in your market...

Negative comments. Negative comments about Sprint and/or S4GRU are allowed. However, negative comments must be constructive in nature, relevant to the topic and the conversation, illustrate facts, be made rationally and intelligently and cannot have an attack tone. Rants will not be allowed. We do not host Sprint's complaints. Complaints about Sprint should be directed to their customer service channels.

http://s4gru.com/ind...-aka-the-rulez/

Has anyone been successfully able to argue their way into a GS3 or Note2 from a EVOLTE? due to the flaws?

Starting the argument crossed my mind but the latest update seems to have pretty much fixed the LTE issue for me among other growing complaints I had with the phone. Noticing a lot more 4g in my area now compared to before the update. I still need to do more side by side comparisons with my wife's S3 but it's much much better than before.

Has anyone been successfully able to argue their way into a GS3 or Note2 from a EVOLTE? due to the flaws?

I'm giving it some thought but my area isn't deployed yet

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I understand what you are saying. Im glad work has started In my market im just puzzled why my city has not had work done thats all. I dont mean to put negative comments on here. Just looking for a answer

It could be a number of issues backhaul, permitting, contractors, etc how many towers in your city are there?

It could be a number of issues backhaul, permitting, contractors, etc how many towers in your city are there?

There is like 7-10 within 4 miles of where I am. I am between 2 of them an they are less then a half a mile from each other which is good in my case. But I drive by some of them an have not seen any work done on them which got me concerned that my city will be last maybe

There is like 7-10 within 4 miles of where I am. I am between 2 of them an they are less then a half a mile from each other which is good in my case. But I drive by some of them an have not seen any work done on them which got me concerned that my city will be last maybe

Even if your city is last how long do you think it will be for them to tear thru 7 towers. At that point they will be pros. Have you checked any permit sites to see if any have been pulled in that area