Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

There's no real way to know for sure. That website has been tracking the maintenance updates that are mean to hold over the network until NV work arrives, but has also recently been showing a speed upgrade when LTE arrives. Most likely, it was just a maintenance update. If you happen to go by the tower, look for the new NV panels on the tower. If those are present, then NV may be starting on that tower.

The tower is right across the way from my work ill check it out.

I wish boca raton wasnt so stingy with permits to work on towers. Some one told me boca raton was late on some upgrades due to tower permits by the city an county which took a long time. Thats what a sprint store manager told me anyways. My hopes are for Christmas lte to start showing

I wish boca raton wasnt so stingy with permits to work on towers. Some one told me boca raton was late on some upgrades due to tower permits by the city an county which took a long time. Thats what a sprint store manager told me anyways. My hopes are for Christmas lte to start showing

Sprint stores are not kept in the loop on anything like that. I never believe anything they say and they always have some interesting stories.

Sent from a little old Note 2

Sprint stores are not kept in the loop on anything like that. I never believe anything they say and they always have some interesting stories.

Sent from a little old Note 2

Oo ok. An your right they always havr somthing new to say too but it did get my hopes up.

From confidential sources.

Robert

I wonder if its the same source I get mine from.

The group that was sent up north to repair the downed towers after the hurricane should be back in two weeks. But I wonder if that will be enough to ramp production up here in south Florida.

• Like 1

I wonder if its the same source I get mine from.

The group that was sent up north to repair the downed towers after the hurricane should be back in two weeks. But I wonder if that will be enough to ramp production up here in south Florida.

Oh they are not back YET? No wonder nothing is happening in this market...

Oh they are not back YET? No wonder nothing is happening in this market...

The number of volunteers was pretty low. So even with them back i wonder what else could be holding them back. I wonder if its money and parts?

Ok so I see that sensory says i95 has lte right up to surise which I live I wilton manors between sunrise and oakland then starts again at cypress for sum odd reason they stopped working on i95 there have been no improvements since October now they are building out side roads skipping my area. Worse off for the last 3 months my 3g speeds suck Im at .1 mb or less my upload is higher then my down. Sprint sends signals and resets my phone and that helps for 20-30 min max then I'm back to unusable service. I can't listen to music or videos nothing and I'm really getting upset I'm pay for a premium plan like I'm sure the rest of you are and I have no data plus to make things worse my phone has been roaming for the last two weeks. I also drove around i95 on thanksgiving and noticed the areas sensory said has 4g is now off. Does anyone know what's going on? Im not going to wait for another 6 months of no service and slow speeds. I go for long walks with my dogs 3x a day and I can't stream music anymore and its been like this for months. I saw 4g lighting up before and getting closer to me so I said well i wait it out but now all I see is they are skipping my area.

Please someone anyone have any answers or good news ? I live on wilton drive and ne 9th ave in wilton manors and for this level of service ill switch to metropcs at least they have 4g.

Stressed out gs3 customer here

Tks

Peter

A Sprint LTE site can range over 5 miles. In any instance where the range is less than that, it is by design. Coverage is engineered based on customer density. You only need to be concerned if the range doesn't extend at least 2/3 the distance to the next adjacent Sprint site. Then you have identified a coverage problem.

Robert via Samsung Note II via Tapatalk

Is not just you. Things have significantly slowed down in the last couple of weeks. In fact I think in the last 3 weeks there has only been 1 or 2 towers upgraded to 4g around Miami. All towers previously upgraded are still broadcasting 4g at least in the Miami area. We can only hope deployment will accelerate soon.

Is not just you. Things have significantly slowed down in the last couple of weeks. In fact I think in the last 3 weeks there has only been 1 or 2 towers upgraded to 4g around Miami. All towers previously upgraded are still broadcasting 4g at least in the Miami area. We can only hope deployment will accelerate soon.

Correct. Everything has slowed down to a crawl.

Also, not all accepted towers are broadcasting 4G. As I have said before I know of at least two towers that have been accepted but are not broadcasting 4G (one is at US1 and SW 144th St, the other one is at NW 183rd St and NW 57th Ave).

Woohoo..4G at my house/entire neighborhood. First time ever. New tower must've gone live

care to report where is your house/neighborhood? dont have to be specific if you are paranoid lol. Just an intersection.

I just got off the phone with Sprint and they told me at the towers in my area I still not working correctly and I'm talking about the normal towers not 4g towersmy phone keeps going to roaming and my internet sucks to so they are giving me a credit ane a call back in a couple days to see if it's working better

Whats up with boca ? No work has been done on any towers. Is erricson waiting on tower permits? Cause on sensorly it looks like boca was skipped.

Possibly. It wasn't skipped, something is just taking longer, or they haven't gotten to it yet. It shouldn't be too long now though.