Network Vision/LTE - Miami/West Palm Market

Mondays In Flames

That shot reminds me of my most requested photo' date=' which I captured early one foggy morning over a decade ago.

I shot it on medium format color reversal film. But with the demise of photochemical printing, I probably should get a high resolution digital scan of my original film stock.

AJ[/quote']

Great shot!

Robert via Nexus 7 using Forum Runner

. . . I shot it on medium format color reversal film. But with the demise of photochemical printing, I probably should get a high resolution digital scan of my original film stock.

:tu: Yes, you absolutely must! It's too beautiful not to preserve digitally.

A couple of hours ago, I drove, with Sensorly, to the 4G-complete Homestead tower at SW 104 ave and 248 street.

As I went east on 248 street, no sign of 4G, even as I'm almost right at the tower. So, I did the airplane mode on-off thing, and that did the trick. :) I continued east on 248 st until I reached 97 ave, made a U-turn and drove to 112 ave. Turned north until 4G disappeared around 220 street. Turned around and tried to recapture 4G.

4G never came back. I lost count of how many times I went in and out of airplane mode, even as I was right by the tower. Not sure how to interpret that. :scratch: Too bad, as I really wanted to explore that area.

Just got 4g in my house!!! I love in Hialeah gardens Blvd and 122

-Sprint Galaxy Slll_Transformer Prime-

This is awesome! I was surprised there hasn't been any 4G activity in Hialeah yet. Now when I visit my family in Hialeah I will have some mapping to do...

Meanwhile, could you run sensorly to map the area around your house?

This is awesome! I was surprised there hasn't been any 4G activity in Hialeah yet. Now when I visit my family in Hialeah I will have some mapping to do...

Meanwhile, could you run sensorly to map the area around your house?

I will when I get home. I couldn't figure it out and I was in a hurry in the morning. Just an fyi I'm in Hialeah right now and don't have 4g. Maybe it's only Hialeah gardens for now.

-Sprint Galaxy Slll_Transformer Prime-

Yeah I been visiting my family in Hialeah every weekend (around W 18th ave and W 60th st) and there hasn't been 4G. Anyways my family's house is not far from W 68th st and Hialeah Gardens Blvd (W 32 ave I believe) so when I visit them this weekend I will certainly take a trip there but like I said, it will be on the weekend... We all will appreciate you putting at least one purple dot on sensorly today :-)

(open sensorly and click "map trip" on the lower right corner and just drive around your block)

• Like 1

I was just at the metrorail station at Univ. of Miami (University Station) I was waiting for the metro to go home and I was playing with my phone when I saw in the status bar the green checkmark saying "preparing network" and then I saw the 4G icon. Rapidly I went to open Sensorly but immediately the 4G went away. The metro arrived and so I had to board. While on the metro I toggled airplane mode various times but never picked up 4G again.

Finally it seems they are working on 4G near campus. FINALLY!

Just got lte 152 st and turnpike two bars

Wow this is close to Kendall. I live off exit SW 120st. I'm close by. Lets this afternoon when I drive home. Where you able to do a speed test?

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

Man it sucks most of the towers are almost all in Miami? I wonder when more Broward towers will be added?

To my understanding every existing tower (site) will get NV/LTE upgrade for both Miami Dade and Broward county...

Its time for you iPhone 5 people to upgrade to an Android handset lol

I learned early that apple/att wanted to control users how they used their phones.

I remember having the iphone 2g and someone created a hack that enabled you to send MMS photos.. It worked for 3 months till AT&T disabled it server side. Calling them got the statement 'The phone isn't capable of sending mms photos, the hardware isn't there..'

As soon as my contracted ended I left AT&T and dropped the iPhone. I don't know how anyone can support the tight control that apple has over it's products. I know when AT&T had it's exclusivity they did make demands and I am sure they didn't want people using the MMS option the phone was capable of because they wanted to find a way to monetize it, or apple didn't want you to have it yet, so they didn't include it. hence the 3g version came out.

I wonder how long that business model will last till people realize that apple is feeding their consumers breadcrumbs of features every year so they can have a steady flow of hardware sales

I'm 1-2 miles north of 152st turnpike. Kendall Breeze on 120st. No LTE here yet but I turned off wifi from my phone and 3G right is horrible today. I've never experienced this while leaving here. Getting the circle of death constantly and 3G speeds are plain flat. What can be the cause? Are the towers around me being updated to LTE and that's what's causing this issue?

I get the same thing at home but some times I get one bar of lte maybe it's trying too connect too lte but its too weak too connect too it. When I go upstairs I get two bars of lte signal

What part of town you stay by?

I think with the hurricane hitting the infrastructure so bad up north that Sprint will be delaying most areas as those workers will be needed elsewhere up north? Is this possible? Will the Miami build continue or will all builds be delayed for workers to be moved? I remember on the TV they said that the storms took out 25% of the towers in the north east and most that were still running were using generators! I can't believe the water they are getting. The Subways look like that cave movie Sactum, lol!