Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet

HappyHappy

It looks like a really functional tablet. I'm not too familiar with the S-Pen, but depending on what your uses are, it could give the Windows 8 tablets a challenge for usability.

I'm waiting to hear what the Windows 8 tablets have for connections. If there are multiple USB ports and full HDMI, it will make my decision for me.

It looks like a really functional tablet. I'm not too familiar with the S-Pen, but depending on what your uses are, it could give the Windows 8 tablets a challenge for usability.

I'm waiting to hear what the Windows 8 tablets have for connections. If there are multiple USB ports and full HDMI, it will make my decision for me.

As far as I know I believe Windows 8 tablet have 2 USB ports and a HDMI. The tablet can be a functional desktop with a bluetooth keyboard.

As far as I know I believe Windows 8 tablet have 2 USB ports and a HDMI. The tablet can be a functional desktop with a bluetooth keyboard.

I'm currently swiping my credit card in my keyboard, it doesn't seem to be working.

• Like 2

The Lenovo Thinkpad Windows 8 tablet looks promising. I have the previous Android version and I like it. the stylus is awesome and i can do so much with it than a regular tablet. but the Windows 8 version soon to come out has the added benefit (for some) of having the windows environment.

Being that I love my smaller Galaxy Note, the Samsung 10.1 inch one from what I'm seeing is going to be a very nice contender (at least in the Android version) compared to the other stylus tablets out there (HTC Jetstream, Moto xyboards etc).

Hopefully they price these new tablets well.

TS

• 1 month later...

Well I have the Note 10.1 for about a week and i freaking love it. out of the countless online reviewers out there that hated it and gave bad reviews, only 3 of them gave it a positive standing. I would have to agree with the positive reviewers. This tablet kicks major booty. No lag, light, good looking, and although some complain about the screen resolution, they fail to realize that no wiacom screen goes up higher and certainly not at that price. The S-Pen works well (although I still have to figure out some of the stuff the S-pen apps can do now compared to the Note 5.3) Even multiview (which I think should be on all Android tablets) is awesome. True its only their apps, but i see that going far.

i wanted to get the 32 gb one but they don't have it in white. So i settled for the 16GB version. Then again, there is a script on xda that swaps the internal memory with the sdcard, so i can get a 64GB sdcard and go that route.

As for my Lenovo Thinkpad (Android) tablet, no contest, the Note 10.1 beats it by a mile. It is now in the drawer along side my Notion Ink Adam tablet.

TS

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Saw and played with one of these at a Best Buy, while the Samsung guy was at the store. Talked with him a little bit about this and the Note 2, coming out. I left the store wanting a 10.1 even more lol. The commercials are even catchier! My wife even said that it would be cool to have one.

Needless to say, that was the nail in the coffin for me. Ordered mine just now..can't wait for it to get here! Went with the Grey 32GB. Wife has white "i" everything..so I tend to stay away from that color. Esp since Samsung and Apple's products are nearly identical :lol:

Word has it that once the update arrives to the US models that it will have more apps for the Multi-view mode functions. Already the Note 2 has quite a few and there is a xda modification that allows for more apps to use multiview. Hopefully they will adapt that mod for the Note 10.1.

TS