AT&T acquires NextWave for $25M, Assumes Debt

bigsnake49

130 million is cash would be nice, but I'd rather swap for pcs spectrum in markets where Sprint is short for a second 5x5 lte carrier

Sent from my CM9 Transformer TF101 using Forum Runner

• Like 1

Cricket and MetroPCS have been in deep doo doo for the past couple quarters. They are not in a position to help Dish build out a LTE network especially since they have to worry about their own network. Besides Sprint has brand new cell tower infrastructure in Network Vision that would easily accommodate Dish's needs. I really hope that Dish and Sprint can hammer out a network hosting contract that will be beneficial for both parties. Anything that can help investors get off Sprint's back about lack of cash reserves to pay back loans would be appreciated.

Would the multimodal nature of Network Vision allow Sprint to easy deploy on Dish's spectrum? What would be involved in them adding that to their towers?

Would the multimodal nature of Network Vision allow Sprint to easy deploy on Dish's spectrum? What would be involved in them adding that to their towers?

Yes, but Sprint would still have to return back to the sites and install compatible antennas for that spectrum.The sooner a agreement is made, the cheaper for Dish.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

• 1 month later...