Network Vision/LTE - Richmond & Southern Virginia Markets

darrellbooker

Will have to go out at lunch and walk around the General Assembly grounds and see if I can pick up that LTE tower that was reported yesterday.

That tower is right there, I knew something was different when I had service in the hospital

Not LTE but decent 3G

That tower is right there, I knew something was different when I had service in the hospital

Not LTE but decent 3G

Took a walk around grounds and the block.  Never got it to hook up to LTE.  My phone would see the LTE and try to get on only to be rejected. 3g was operating much better though.  

Took a walk around grounds and the block.  Never got it to hook up to LTE.  My phone would see the LTE and try to get on only to be rejected. 3g was operating much better though.  

Probably doing some more engineering on it today. I hope they hurry up because I going into the hospital for surgery early next week. 

When I went on break earlier this AM same here....it had got on for a quick sec then went back to 3G.

Probably doing some more engineering on it today. I hope they hurry up because I going into the hospital for surgery early next week. 

Hopefully this get taken get of ASAP...I need it at my job...service is HORRIBLE here.

Alright RVA friends, anyone experience normal service in Short Pump? I'll be down tomorrow and based on the most recent updates hoping for stable service.

I was out there this past weekend and it was fine. I also saw them working on tower on Glen side and 64west.it didn't make the updated list but the trucks where there.

So driving in to work this morning I saw trucks at site RI65XC012 along Hull St. They weren't working on the tower itself.  It looked like the workers and trucks were all working on the cabinet equipment on the ground.  Hopefully some towers in this part of town will start showing up in updates soon.  

So driving in to work this morning I saw trucks at site RI65XC012 along Hull St. They weren't working on the tower itself.  It looked like the workers and trucks were all working on the cabinet equipment on the ground.  Hopefully some towers in this part of town will start showing up in updates soon.  

Where at on Hull St?  I'm near Hull and Courthouse and I noticed my signal was crappy yesterday afternoon in that area (possibly due to upgrading..?)

Where at on Hull St?  I'm near Hull and Courthouse and I noticed my signal was crappy yesterday afternoon in that area (possibly due to upgrading..?)

That's precisely where the tower is.  Just east of the intersection of Hull St & courthouse.  I saw workmen there in the morning on my way into work and they were still there in the evening when I was driving home.  

That's precisely where the tower is.  Just east of the intersection of Hull St & courthouse.  I saw workmen there in the morning on my way into work and they were still there in the evening when I was driving home.  

Okay Hull St Rd, I was confused too

I was about to buy the new HTC One M8, but I'm hearing about lots of connectivity issues with Sprint, 4G and 3G.  Anyone with this phone having any problems?

What? Yes! Like I mentioned in my post. Its unbearable. I run a business through my phone. I don't even want to call anyone right now because I am getting dropped after dropped phone calls.

What? Yes! Like I mentioned in my post. Its unbearable. I run a business through my phone. I don't even want to call anyone right now because I am getting dropped after dropped phone calls.

We haven't seen anything for this week yet, but good chunks of urban Richmond and western Richmond proper are complete. I'd highly recommend upgrading to Sponsor to get a better picture.

I assume you only have the single-band version of the GS4? (e.g. you don't have the spinning Spark logo?)

We haven't seen anything for this week yet, but good chunks of urban Richmond and western Richmond proper are complete. I'd highly recommend upgrading to Sponsor to get a better picture.

I assume you only have the single-band version of the GS4? (e.g. you don't have the spinning Spark logo?)

How do I upgrade to Sponsor?

That part I'm not sure? May you please explain?

It's in the general topics area on a stickied thread.

Regarding drop calls... You guys are in a legacy Motorola market. Dropped calls and data sessions will be everywhere until Alcatel lucent launches everything for 3g. It's the same issue that Samsung faces in the Midwest regions as well.

Motorola equipment just doesn't play nice with any other vendor.

Sent from my Nexus 5