Network Vision/LTE - Richmond & Southern Virginia Markets

darrellbooker

You can reach out to the user S4GRU. He is a bit busy at work right now, so he may not respond for a few days.

Ok Thanks. I've went ahead and used the receipt I received through paypal to email him my information for on here. But

We haven't seen anything for this week yet, but good chunks of urban Richmond and western Richmond proper are complete. I'd highly recommend upgrading to Sponsor to get a better picture.

I assume you only have the single-band version of the GS4? (e.g. you don't have the spinning Spark logo?)

The single band version you were referring to...how do I find out that information?

We haven't seen anything for this week yet, but good chunks of urban Richmond and western Richmond proper are complete. I'd highly recommend upgrading to Sponsor to get a better picture.

I assume you only have the single-band version of the GS4? (e.g. you don't have the spinning Spark logo?)

Nah guy they are updated on a Map, but not in service unless you live in Glen Allen or the West  End. 

Catch a flight at the Airport you going to get LTE service. 

Highland Park and Northside got so many holes...This rollout is eerily starting to feel like the roll out in Norfolk. 

I had that problem out Midlothian Sunday evening. 

Funny thing I couldn't even send pics under wifi neither. I didn't get that part. Everything is working...I can get on the net...make phone calls...get on FB, IG etc...just can't send any pics. When I try to send pics I get the network error message popup.

Funny thing I couldn't even send pics under wifi neither. I didn't get that part. Everything is working...I can get on the net...make phone calls...get on FB, IG etc...just can't send any pics. When I try to send pics I get the network error message popup.

Have you done a profile refresh? MMS can act funky, on its own, during the conversion. Honestly, not sure why.

Have you done a profile refresh? MMS can act funky, on its own, during the conversion. Honestly, not sure why.

Done profile refresh...done PRL refresh...restarted my phone...All of the above.

Well, look what popped up on my drive home to Richmond.

uploadfromtaptalk1398388463366.jpg

I was on 460 between Lynchburg and Appomattox.

First instance of 1x800 I've had anywhere.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Was up at Kroger on Midlothian and winterpock. Had a strong lte signal. Later in the day couldn't send text and service was awful. I have a screen shot butshe won't let me upload

Edited by ajbrad

Just got LTE further down Shockoe Bottom today. I've been trying to map it, but it's not collecting the data as well as I'd hoped. 

That's the tower on on Grace and it's been flaky every since it launched, if they get some back haul out the tower were Child Savers aka the Old radio station is located  it would help out the bottom. 

Was up at Kroger on Midlothian and winterpock. Had a strong lte signal. Later in the day couldn't send text and service was awful. I have a screen shot butshe won't let me upload

I have no idea which Kroger you are talking about because Winterpock rd doesn't touch Midlothain trpk. Only tower work that been done has been around 23225,23235, 23113, and 23114. 

You guys really should update your profile because it make it easier to figure out where you are talking about.  Just putting Richmond and you don't live in Richmond makes about as much sense as Putting D.C. in your location and you live in Manassas Park. 

That's the tower on on Grace and it's been flaky every since it launched, if they get some back haul out the tower were Child Savers aka the Old radio station is located  it would help out the bottom. 

I have no idea which Kroger you are talking about because Winterpock rd doesn't touch Midlothain trpk. Only tower work that been done has been around 23225,23235, 23113, and 23114. 

You guys really should update your profile because it make it easier to figure out where you are talking about.  Just putting Richmond and you don't live in Richmond makes about as much sense as Putting D.C. in your location and you live in Manassas Park.

my bad Winterfield rd

Hardly. That's not the one on grace street I can confirm that. I believe this is one is on commerce street. When I go there this evening, I'll check signal check pro to verify it's location. 

Hardly. That's not the one on grace street I can confirm that. I believe this is one is on commerce street. When I go there this evening, I'll check signal check pro to verify it's location.

Do that because I have a friend that lives on Maury street and she is not picking up any LTE on her phone

In all fairness, I actually live in the District unlike those NoVA posers... :)

• Like 1

Thanks for all the threads they were very helpful. I recommend the SignalCheck Pro app to EVERYONE I know. I was so used to enabling Wi-Fi when I got home I was in shock when the app notified me LTE was available! If you live in Midlothian, I have mapped LTE starting at Midlothian Middle School. (I haven't gone past Salisbury so I don't know how far towards Powhatan it stops) thanks again for everyones help. 

">http://11lpri9.png

Edited by Sparxx1340