dont see my state anywhere on this site??? :(

ok i live in providence Rhode Island.. i just got the evo 4g lte.. when i had the og evo and the evo 3d i had 4g perfect just about everwhere around me.. now i have the LTE so im just wondering when or if RI is geting LTE i know we are the smallest state so im sure it wont be any time soon.. but i cant seen to find any info on my state :( my poor lil state.. am i not looking in the rite place's??? this is my 1 time on here also..? thanks guys

ok i live in providence Rhode Island.. i just got the evo 4g lte.. when i had the og evo and the evo 3d i had 4g perfect just about everwhere around me.. now i have the LTE so im just wondering when or if RI is geting LTE i know we are the smallest state so im sure it wont be any time soon.. but i cant seen to find any info on my state :( my poor lil state.. am i not looking in the rite place's??? this is my 1 time on here also..? thanks guys

The Providence market is not a 2012 market. It will not begin NV/LTE deployment until 2013. Most secondary markets with WiMax coverage seem to be a lower priority since they already have some sort of 4G coverage.

Robert

• Like 1

The Providence market is not a 2012 market. It will not begin NV/LTE deployment until 2013. Most secondary markets with WiMax coverage seem to be a lower priority since they already have some sort of 4G coverage.

Robert

thanks u for geting back bro! :)
  • Like 1

raleigh is a secondary market with wimax... what are you trying to say rob? hows that sante fe market coming along?

Absolutely correct. Some markets are a higher priority for Sprint. Most likely because of demographics. But I'm sure you wont mind that Wake Forest gets coverage before Providence, right? You can always get in line behind New Mexico.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

ok i live in providence Rhode Island.. im just wondering when or if RI is geting LTE i know we are the smallest state so im sure it wont be any time soon.. but i cant seen to find any info on my state :( my poor lil state.. am i not looking in the rite place's??? this is my 1 time on here also..? thanks guys

I'm in the northern CT market and i know your getting LTE (RI) before me. Hopefully it will be close to Q1 2013 but will see.

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely correct. Some markets are a higher priority for Sprint. Most likely because of demographics. But I'm sure you wont mind that Wake Forest gets coverage before Providence, right? You can always get in line behind New Mexico.

Robert via Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

Hope you remember me from SU.. I'm in Albuquerque, NM.

You better keep me updated.. I'm tempted to switch carriers. Last speed test I did on Sprint here about 2 weeks ago was 870ms ping, 0.03Mbps down and 0.01Mbps up..

ok i live in providence Rhode Island.. i just got the evo 4g lte.. when i had the og evo and the evo 3d i had 4g perfect just about everwhere around me.. now i have the LTE so im just wondering when or if RI is geting LTE i know we are the smallest state so im sure it wont be any time soon.. but i cant seen to find any info on my state my poor lil state.. am i not looking in the rite place's??? this is my 1 time on here also..? thanks guys

Just move a few miles north east into north attleboro and you should get it quite soon.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Hope you remember me from SU.. I'm in Albuquerque' date=' NM.

You better keep me updated.. I'm tempted to switch carriers. Last speed test I did on Sprint here about 2 weeks ago was 870ms ping, 0.03Mbps down and 0.01Mbps up..

[/quote']

I do remember you. I even was over at the fast Calvary ABQ site a week ago and it was slow. :(

Its gotten better around Santa Fe with upgrades from network.sprint.com. And Los Alamos/Española areas have always been fine.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I do remember you. I even was over at the fast Calvary ABQ site a week ago and it was slow. :(

Its gotten better around Santa Fe with upgrades from network.sprint.com. And Los Alamos/Española areas have always been fine.

Robert via CM9 Kindle Fire using Forum Runner

I was at Calvary today, and I saw 1.4 down and 3.x up..weird but not bad in comparison to everywhere else

• Like 1

Don't feel too bad about Rhode Island, I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and we're not even listed anywhere. I'm a bit bummed since I just got a SGS3 a couple weeks ago. Normally see 1MB down/0.8MB up around here.

Don't feel too bad about Rhode Island, I live in Salt Lake City, Utah and we're not even listed anywhere. I'm a bit bummed since I just got a SGS3 a couple weeks ago. Normally see 1MB down/0.8MB up around here.

Don't worry. I am sure Salt Lake City will be a 3rd round market which is slated for a mid to late 2013 release. There are other cities in the same pickle as Salt Lake City like Denver, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Cleveland, Las Vegas, St. Louis, OK City, etc that you could argue that it should have been in the 2nd round. Its just that you can't please everyone and folks will get mad if their market hasn't been chosen yet.

Does anyone know any information about south carolina? I know that we are a bleeding state with sprint, but we are having so many network issues due to capiticy. Every year from May-Sept the network goes to crap, 59kbps download, texts failing, calls wont connect. I mean you cant even dial 911 sometimes. And thats aganist the law. We get more people here in those months than NYC has living there. I mean why is Puerto Rico getting LTE/NV before some decent size areas in the continental US. Just wondering if anyone can give me any information on the myrtle beach market. Thanks in advance!

Edited by tprince1223

Hope you remember me from SU.. I'm in Albuquerque, NM.

I remember you :P

Are you still with Sprint? And wow, that's a bad speed test.

Does anyone know any information about south carolina? I know that we are a bleeding state with sprint, but we are having so many network issues due to capiticy. Every year from May-Sept the network goes to crap, 59kbps download, texts failing, calls wont connect. I mean you cant even dial 911 sometimes. And thats aganist the law. We get more people here in those months than NYC has living there. I mean why is Puerto Rico getting LTE/NV before some decent size areas in the continental US. Just wondering if anyone can give me any information on the myrtle beach market. Thanks in advance!

The Myrtle Beach market will not begin deployment until 2013. Why does everyone bag on Puerto Rico? The PR/VI market has more people in it than the Myrtle Beach market. Also, Sprint has a large market share in PR. Why wouldn't they do Puerto Rico?

Robert

• Like 1

The Myrtle Beach market will not begin deployment until 2013. Why does everyone bag on Puerto Rico? The PR/VI market has more people in it than the Myrtle Beach market. Also, Sprint has a large market share in PR. Why wouldn't they do Puerto Rico?

Robert

It's also where sprint execs like to vacation and they need their LTE.

Robert

I understand that they have more people living there anually. My issue has this has been going on for over 2 years from the months of may-sept. we are a vacation destination, and when you are on vacation your cell is eveything now. Its your phone, camera, gps , mp3 play, ect... Like i metioned before, we have more people that are here during vaction months than NYC and puerto rico combine. Sprint got sued by the FCC last year beacuse of the situation. You would think it would be higher up on the priority list.

It's also where sprint execs like to vacation and they need their LTE.

Yeah it is, hesse has a place in puerto rico. Gotta make sure the network is good for him :)

Sprint got sued by the FCC last year beacuse of the situation. You would think it would be higher up on the priority list.

I am not familiar with the lawsuit you reference. Please provide a link.

Robert