RedSpark

LG G6 to be Sprint's first HPUE-capable device

Maverick    128

One: call Sprint or just watch ur Bill to verify the credits come off.

Two: Calling in and inquiring about loyalty credits and asking about service issues and for ur time and energy, ask for a credit or activation fee waived.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Thank you.

• Like 1

imex99    1,187

Thank you.

What happened?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Maverick    128

What happened?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Talked with them over the phone and they got my activation fee waived but they said that the Loyalty credits will kick in 2 to 3 billing Cycles and it will be retroactive.

Maverick    128

In regards to the pic which one should I choose. I've already set the band priorities and now I'm working this.

Capture+_2017-09-07-20-38-26.png

Dkoellerwx    7,909

In regards to the pic which one should I choose. I've already set the band priorities and now I'm working this.

41D 25A

Should allow for B25 CA.

I didn't know that option was there... need to get my MSL I guess.

• Like 1

mrrogers1    1,135

41D 25A

Should allow for B25 CA.

I didn't know that option was there... need to get my MSL I guess.

Guess I should a) make a call to Sprint (I have 3 new G6's activated in the last month) and B) get at least my MSL too! 

Oh, and if any of you LG G6 owners haven't already, make sure to go to LG's site and register for your 2nd year of warranty on the device.  You'll need your place of purchase, date of purchase and MEID to complete the registration. Still can't believe I got these new ones for $120 each! what a deal.  Spigen cases, glas.tr protection and 2yr of warranty on a water resistant (proof is a strong term but for all practical purposes, it is) should make for a long life on these devices. :)

• Like 1

Dkoellerwx    7,909
14 hours ago, mrrogers1 said:

Guess I should a) make a call to Sprint (I have 3 new G6's activated in the last month) and B) get at least my MSL too! 

Oh, and if any of you LG G6 owners haven't already, make sure to go to LG's site and register for your 2nd year of warranty on the device.  You'll need your place of purchase, date of purchase and MEID to complete the registration. Still can't believe I got these new ones for $120 each! what a deal.  Spigen cases, glas.tr protection and 2yr of warranty on a water resistant (proof is a strong term but for all practical purposes, it is) should make for a long life on these devices. :)

Let me know how that goes, they haven't given me the MSL in the past ha. Wondering if it really does allow for B25 CA.