Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

That area by the Mitchell Site is pretty nasty isn't it. I thought I was going to catch a disease just from being there. They were burning all kinds of trash.

Yeah, I was surprised by the burning yesterday, however it was mostly just brush from the storms.  My aunt and uncle live just around the corner there on Thorngate toward the west, and my parents up at the far north end of Thorngate right off RTE3.  Normally all that trash and stuff isn't out there, we had our kids out there at the play ground before, while my wife and mom walked the walking path.

Looks like a Synergy site where they took down a iDen antenna and put up a PCS one.

Ah, so the bottom is Sprint? Out of curiosity, why do they call them synergy sites?

Looking at a new blip on Sensorly in Granite City, Near Rte 3 & Pontoon Rd.  That wasn't there last night.  could be coming from the flag pole site behind the Goodwill, or from the Riverview & 270 site.

Looking at a new blip on Sensorly in Granite City, Near Rte 3 & Pontoon Rd.  That wasn't there last night.  could be coming from the flag pole site behind the Goodwill, or from the Riverview & 270 site.

I can almost guarantee you that that is the 270 and riverviewsite. If you want to check it out I bet you will get 0560EA02 as SCID.

255 in East St. Louis just south of Hwy 15 also has some purple I've never seen before.

Now, if you would like to check that out that might be interesting. Could be the Tower Grove Site. I think the high rivers may be increasing he signal strength.

Now, if you would like to check that out that might be interesting. Could be the Tower Grove Site. I think the high rivers may be increasing he signal strength.

That Tower Grove site is strong. That might be what a lot of the fringe blips are from

Sites that need to be completed by:

July 9th

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres Des Peres, MO
Tesson and Griffin St. Louis, MO(South Co)
Meramec Btm and Hawkins St. Louis, MO(South Co)
July 24th
Behind Overland Lions Hall Overland, MO
Near Clayton Rd and Baxter Chesterfield, MO
July 31st
Behind J&T Auto Body St. Ann, MO
Winding Creek Way Oakville, MO

If anyone wants to check those out, let us now what you find.

I caught a glimpse of LTE at IL-157 & I-270 this morning.  I assume that it was coming from Riverview & I-270.  That's an awfully long way to go, but I suppose it's possible going from bluff to bluff.

I caught a glimpse of LTE at IL-157 & I-270 this morning.  I assume that it was coming from Riverview & I-270.  That's an awfully long way to go, but I suppose it's possible going from bluff to bluff.

Where you mapping with Sensorly? That is over 10 miles. I suppose it is possible but man that is a long way.

Where you mapping with Sensorly? That is over 10 miles. I suppose it is possible but man that is a long way.

Nope.  I just happened to have LTE Discovery open this morning in passive mode.  Got a chime that it detected LTE, but it was gone before I could open Sensorly.  And I don't even think about messing with the LTE debug screen @ 75mph!  (Remember folks, driving is always the #1 priority.)

Nope.  I just happened to have LTE Discovery open this morning in passive mode.  Got a chime that it detected LTE, but it was gone before I could open Sensorly.  And I don't even think about messing with the LTE debug screen @ 75mph!  (Remember folks, driving is always the #1 priority.)

How were going 75 MPH on 270 this morning, it has been backing up to 157 lately because of the Clark Bridge closure?

Nope. I just happened to have LTE Discovery open this morning in passive mode. Got a chime that it detected LTE, but it was gone before I could open Sensorly. And I don't even think about messing with the LTE debug screen @ 75mph! (Remember folks, driving is always the #1 priority.)

I don't take my eyes off the road. Fire up LTE Discovery in Cycle when not connected to LTE mode. Go into LTE engineering, hold back to open split screen, drag Sensorly over, or Google map with KML of sites loaded to the bottom screen. Slide up split so I don't see garbage below the signal numbers. Slap the phone in the dash mount and drive. Serving Cell is a simple split second glance, hell a speedometer or mirror check takes longer.

Now if only I could do voice control for the palm swipe screenshot but that is very easy to do anyways.

Sent from my little Note2

How were going 75 MPH on 270 this morning, it has been backing up to 157 lately because of the Clark Bridge closure?

I've seen some delays on 270, but nothing major.  Starts getting slow at around 111, right where you go from 3 lanes to 2.  (I actually had to come to a complete stop there this morning.)  I came through at around 8:30 or so this morning.

That said, I have been going in to work later than normal this week.  Maybe it's worse earlier.

I don't take my eyes off the road. Fire up LTE Discovery in Cycle when not connected to LTE mode. Go into LTE engineering, hold back to open split screen, drag Sensorly over, or Google map with KML of sites loaded to the bottom screen. Slide up split so I don't see garbage below the signal numbers. Slap the phone in the dash mount and drive. Serving Cell is a simple split second glance, hell a speedometer or mirror check takes longer.

Now if only I could do voice control for the palm swipe screenshot but that is very easy to do anyways.

Sounds like you've got the process down pat.  As for those of us new to these apps and me new to this phone, we'll exercise a great bit of caution while driving. 

I've seen some delays on 270, but nothing major.  Starts getting slow at around 111, right where you go from 3 lanes to 2.  (I actually had to come to a complete stop there this morning.)  I came through at around 8:30 or so this morning.

That said, I have been going in to work later than normal this week.  Maybe it's worse earlier.

Yeah I think it must be earlier or on of our people just exaggerates a lot.  She live in Edwarsville and didn't come in this morning because it was too backup and she didn't want to sit in it. 

Yeah I think it must be earlier or on of our people just exaggerates a lot.  She live in Edwarsville and didn't come in this morning because it was too backup and she didn't want to sit in it. 

It always backs up there and will always until they open up the new Canal Bridge. There is just way too much work and inspections....add to that yesterdays closing of 367 into MO and ferry closings and you have a huge nightmare.

That woul be awesome but LTE Discovery doesn't work with my phone and sometimes I have to shut my phone off completely in order to get LTE. I guess I can chalk that part up to no eHRPD.