Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Woops, is that not allowed?

From my understanding the Site ID's are confidential and we are supposed to use nearest cross street. Unless you get permission from Robert. Someone posted one on here last week and I thought we were on the Sponsor side and I replied with another Site ID and they were quick to moderate it.

From my understanding the Site ID's are confidential and we are supposed to use nearest cross street. Unless you get permission from Robert. Someone posted one on here last week and I thought we were on the Sponsor side and I replied with another Site ID and they were quick to moderate it.

Gotcha....I edited my post then.

Depends oh where you got it, if its from the sponsor section I wouldn't repost without permission from Robert, some sites you walk up to them and its posted. You see it there in person in a public placeI figure its fair game. Some one tell me if I am wrong.

Some sites are labled with their Sprint ID, the vast majority are not.

If you visited the site, and see the ID, and provide evidence, then it's acceptable to report that here, as anyone in the public could find that. Still, it's prefered that site ID and other sponsor information, such as the lat. and long. of the site, or the specific address, is kept within the sponsor section.

Has anyone gotten an SCID from the Meramec area that yall were talkin about?

the arnold scid is 375, I will check tomorrow if the meramac is the same.

I pulled lte all the south from butler hill road to past richardson/vogel exit.

SCid 419 band 25 I will upload some screens when I get time

Where were you when you got this SCID?

around big bend and wydown, right by fontbonne

SCid 419 band 25 I will upload some screens when I get time

Well...Wherever you were, from that location, drive north east. Your dBm should start getting way better Could be the Wells-Goodfellow site...

the arnold scid is 375, I will check tomorrow if the meramac is the same.

I pulled lte all the south from butler hill road to past richardson/vogel exit.

Where were you when you got the SCID?

I think we may have our first confirmed site in Jeff Co.

Now if only my silly EVO 4G LTE will pick it up....traveled 141 to 55 to Richardson and back this morning. My wife and her better signal Galaxy S3 is off Richardson all day so she'll have better luck if this is on! She used 7MB 4G data either Saturday in south county or this morning. I have 0KB used.

Now if only my silly EVO 4G LTE will pick it up....traveled 141 to 55 to Richardson and back this morning. My wife and her better signal Galaxy S3 is off Richardson all day so she'll have better luck if this is on! She used 7MB 4G data either Saturday in south county or this morning. I have 0KB used.

If you are in the area can you go to the site and snap couple pics of the tower? Also try toggling airplane mode off and on. The EVO 4G is known for having this issue.

I tried to Airplane toggle a lot in south county on Saturday and nothing. I would if I could but due to police density and expired plates I try to spend as little time in Arnold as possible.

I tried to Airplane toggle a lot in south county on Saturday and nothing. I would if I could but due to police density and expired plates I try to spend as little time in Arnold as possible.

lol. Sorry but I got a chuckle out of that.

that's ok i try to stay low profile in the municipalities and try to stay more in the unincorporated areas and hope for 4G

Sometimes I have to turn my phone completely off and on before it will connect to 4G.

Makes sense.That pretty much narrows it down to the site at Church Rd and Jeffco.

yeah it seem so from the rsrp changes as you go past.

from the north side of church road, the scid is 37

I have completed what I would like to call the Missouri Market HEX SCID Cheat Sheet. We can now tell you with certaintly what site you are connected to based solely on a HEX SCID. So HTC and iPhone users, things just got a little bit easier for you.

• Like 1

You Joplin folks should start a Cell ID tracking sheet like the Austin and New Orelans members did. Then you can always know where you're connected.

Robert via Nexus 7 with Tapatalk HD

Done, but for the entire MO Market.

SCid 419

Well...Wherever you were, from that location, drive north east. Your dBm should start getting way better Could be the Wells-Goodfellow site...

I will try to verify that some time this week unless 419 is already confirmed to be wells-goodfellow.