Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

Which one I've been getting 4g at two cottleville sites for a few days now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

There is only live Cottleville Site that we know of.

There is only live Cottleville Site that we know of.

Yea that Bucheit one is pretty strong. You'll get 4G almost to the base of the other one. The 94 and motherhead isn't 4G YET I've been staying on it.

Anyone In NoCo area?

Just drove past the Paul Avenue and S Florisant site behind Fergusson PD.  No LTE at all, even though it has been 4G accepted.  This is what they call a Red Stick, right?

• Like 1

Saw a line dangling down from the tower at Girl Scout and S Meridian in Glen Carbon as I zipped by.  Maybe they've started work?  I'll try to check it out if no one gets there before me...

Yea that Bucheit one is pretty strong. You'll get 4G almost to the base of the other one. The 94 and motherhead isn't 4G YET I've been staying on it.

I got strong 4g off the Moorhead one yesterday I was south of 94 at the time.

I got strong 4g off the Moorhead one yesterday I was south of 94 at the time.

Send me your LTE engineering screen next time you go by there and have 4G and I'll let you know.

Ahh

I work off Motherhead right near the in progress site on Jason Ct just past the skating place/rv storage.

I never got LTE there yet. I have on 94 further east in some spots but its weak.

Ahh

I work off Motherhead right near the in progress site on Jason Ct just past the skating place/rv storage.

I never got LTE there yet. I have on 94 further east in some spots but its weak.

Yea before mid rivers coming from St Charles

Saw a line dangling down from the tower at Girl Scout and S Meridian in Glen Carbon as I zipped by.  Maybe they've started work?  I'll try to check it out if no one gets there before me...

False alarm.  Nothing going on there, except for maybe some old backhaul work.

heh, well the st louis is right at the beginning stages of lte roll out, if you can't wait the few months out, then do what you gotta do.

you could also switch back to your s2.

if you actually traded it in, you can check craigs list there are usually tons of wimax phones, then you can go back to wimax until lte is available where you need it.

Is that the plan, to have it widespread within a few months?

• Like 1

If no one else does I can check the mall after 4 PM. Meanwhile no sign of NSA operatives err... Sprint inspectors at the Motherhead site.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

If no one else does I can check the mall after 4 PM. Meanwhile no sign of NSA operatives err... Sprint inspectors at the Motherhead site.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't think that blip could be from any other confirmed 4G site.

Yea and that site is hard to look at the base driving by it and has that huge fenced in area around it with the other tower.

I don't think that blip could be from any other confirmed 4G site.

Yea and that site is hard to look at the base driving by it and has that huge fenced in area around it with the other tower.

I wouldn't doubt it if that's from the Ballwin site.  Some of the sites (e.g. North Lindbergh behind Aldi and Riverview) seem to have crazy range.  That, and the blip looks pretty weak.

I wouldn't doubt it if that's from the Ballwin site.  Some of the sites (e.g. North Lindbergh behind Aldi and Riverview) seem to have crazy range.  That, and the blip looks pretty weak.

That's a possibility as well.

Is that the plan, to have it widespread within a few months?

I would say that there would be a majority of the St. Louis Metro covered within a few months. The permit for the site near the Rock Road and 170 was issued on 2/20/2013 and needs to be completed by August 20th.

• Like 1