Network Vision/LTE - Missouri Market (includes St. Louis)

riddlebox

New blips around 367 and chambers....possibly one of the 2 new sites over there?

That was me when I was looking for 4G at the Lucas and Hunt & New Hall Ferry site earlier in the week.  Got absolutely nothing near the site, but picked it up for a brief instant on chambers heading toward 367.  It's kinda downhill there, pointing toward the Riverview site, so I assume that's what it was.

BTW, the is also a blip of mine west of 157 on 270.  I had picked that up once before, and finally got it while Sensorly was running.  I assume that was the Riverview site as well.  That thing has legs...

That was me when I was looking for 4G at the Lucas and Hunt & New Hall Ferry site earlier in the week.  Got absolutely nothing near the site, but picked it up for a brief instant on chambers heading toward 367.  It's kinda downhill there, pointing toward the Riverview site, so I assume that's what it was.

BTW, the is also a blip of mine west of 157 on 270.  I had picked that up once before, and finally got it while Sensorly was running.  I assume that was the Riverview site as well.  That thing has legs...

Did you see that another site was accepted in that area? PM me for details.

Mine is the one right near there on 255 & 270. 

Saw a different truck at the site near 141/bowles.  This one said AMF Electronics on it and there were guys in the side fence area with cabinets open.

:D  :D  :D

PICS? :D​ 

Edit: nevermind, that one is already marked in progress because of the permit. i will update the sheet with todays work sighting.

PICS? :D​ 

Edit: nevermind, that one is already marked in progress because of the permit. i will update the sheet with todays work sighting.

I'll swing back by on the way to work and hopefully be able to snap a pic or 2....a google search tells me it was likely AMF Electrics not Electronics  :P

I'll swing back by on the way to work and hopefully be able to snap a pic or 2....a google search tells me it was likely AMF Electrics not Electronics  :P

Yes, they are definitely a Sprint contractor. Have seen them at multiple sites in the area.

I'll swing back by on the way to work and hopefully be able to snap a pic or 2....a google search tells me it was likely AMF Electrics not Electronics :P

Yes, they are definitely a Sprint contractor. Have seen them at multiple sites in the area.

Awesome. Just circled by on the way to work, the truck is fine but there's a guy inside the fence with papers and an extension cord. He was at the base more than art the cabinets at that time.

I took video so I can pull snapshots off that when I'm not driving.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Wigdahl Electric on site in Godfrey, IL. Nearest intersection, Montclair and Bethany. If you look closely, you can see my old house. Wish I still lived there.

9044865316_d37d0bfa5f_o_d.jpg

• Like 1

Crews on site in Delhi again. Spoke to worker who said that they are waiting on microwave backhaul to get LTE. He said it could be a month. He confirmed that everything is fully installed except for backhaul.

9042641939_51066139fc_o_d.jpg

I'll swing back by on the way to work and hopefully be able to snap a pic or 2....a google search tells me it was likely AMF Electrics not Electronics :P

Awesome. Just circled by on the way to work, the truck is fine but there's a guy inside the fence with papers and an extension cord. He was at the base more than art the cabinets at that time.

I took video so I can pull snapshots off that when I'm not driving.

Here's the guy with the clip board and the extension cord in good hands.

uploadfromtaptalk1371244303969.jpg

Maps are currently updating, will figure out the new acceptances and add them to the sheet tonight after VBS. Missouri has the most acceptances of any market over the past 5 days.

Reposting this with an update!

Sites that need to be completed by:

July 9th

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres (Crews on Site 6/5/13 and 6/6/13) reported by doomstang and Jussta
Tesson and Griffin St. Louis, MO(South Co)(Panels up 6/6/13) Reported by Jussta
Meramec Btm and Hawkins St. Louis, MO(South Co)
July 24th
Behind Overland Lions Hall Overland, MO
Near Clayton Rd and Baxter Chesterfield, MO
July 31st
Behind J&T Auto Body St. Ann, MO
Winding Creek Way Oakville, MO

If anyone wants to check those out, let us now what you find.

Reposting this with an update!

Sites that need to be completed by:

July 9th

Flushing Meadws & Des Peres (Crews on Site 6/5/13 and 6/6/13) reported by doomstang and Jussta
Tesson and Griffin St. Louis, MO(South Co)(Panels up 6/6/13) Reported by Jussta
Meramec Btm and Hawkins St. Louis, MO(South Co)
July 24th
Behind Overland Lions Hall Overland, MO
Near Clayton Rd and Baxter Chesterfield, MO
July 31st
Behind J&T Auto Body St. Ann, MO
Winding Creek Way Oakville, MO(3G Accepted 6/14/13)

If anyone wants to check the rest out, let us now what you find.

Technically, there is now a blip in St. Charles County....I'm sure its not where you want it though.

Do you mean a blip near Foristell on the Sensorly maps?