Pixel 4A SIM card

mrknowitall526

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• Interesting comment in the T-Mobile Q2 Earnings Report yesterday.  https://s24.q4cdn.com/400059132/files/doc_financials/2021/q2/NG_TMUS-06_30_2021-EX-99.1.pdf Specifically, this part: • Approximately 80% of Sprint customer traffic is now carried on the T-Mobile network • One-third of Sprint customers have been moved to the T-Mobile network Not terribly surprising to me that the customers who use the most data were most anxious to move to T-Mobile, while the majority of customers--who don't use much data--are perfectly happy with the Sprint network as it is.  I'm definitely in that category and in no rush to give up the superior coverage of the Sprint network for the possibly-superior capacity of the T-Mobile network. (Also, at least in my case, since LG phones are now discontinued, moving to a new T-Mobile phone means extensive phone shopping that I'm not looking forward to, rather than just picking up the latest LG device and being happy.) After all this time, I still have yet to see any Sprint site conversions that are operating.  I've seen precisely one that has new gear, but still only seems to have Sprint bands running on it (along with 312250).  I don't know what is taking them so long. - Trip
    • FYI the Evergreen hospital n41 panels are live. They do a great job of covering I405, I was able to maintain a B41 connection  to that tower almost all the way down to Kirkland exit 18.
    • Quite accurate if not conservative in the Metro Seattle area. In fact I know of two recent B41/n41 towers that aren't on the map.
    • Wouldn't surprise me, but I will say that the map looks accurate in terms of sites actually operating B41 gear, based on what I've seen.  I was able to use it to add a number of sites I haven't visited yet based on the map. - Trip
    • In a number of markets TMO effectively controls all 194MHz of band 41. Now I think n41 greater than 100MHz would need 5g CA.