What's the latest carrier Update?

bookertdub

Got a carrier update notice yesterday? Is it updated to 34.0 now? I only ask because I've looked up online see a couple of mentions of 34.1 mentions.

Any idea what this latest carrier update is supposed to do?

Anyways I'm using an iPhone 7 Plus running on iOS 12.1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assuming carrier update and bundle are the same thing, I'm currently on 34.0. I'm trying to think if it's normal to get a completed update notification once the update has been applied or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we're referring to the same thing. 34.0 is recent and based on what I can glean probably the latest available for anything below an 8. The 8 and above have been getting updates related to VoLTE. Hopefully someone else can confirm. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shade00 said:

Yes, we're referring to the same thing. 34.0 is recent and based on what I can glean probably the latest available for anything below an 8. The 8 and above have been getting updates related to VoLTE. Hopefully someone else can confirm. 

This is correct.

On iOS 12.1 all iPhone 8s and above should have Sprint 34.1 while older models should have Sprint 34.0. On the iOS 12.1.1 beta, iPhone 8s and newer should have Sprint 34.5.5, which supports VoLTE. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/26/2019 at 9:29 AM, cyclone said:

After updating to 12.2 I'm now on carrier 36.1. I appreciate the changes in the "About" section with the new grouping of information

Do you have VoLTE with the new 36.1?