Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

Merlin is vewwwwy sick today. I think it's terminal

oh damn didnt know  :o  :o  :o  :o  :(  :(  :(  :(

It was unfortunate. Attitudes make all the difference. 

But we move on. This thread still has some great people in here. 

And LTE is still coming. This Spring, at the latest.

As far as the data issues, there are a whole host of things that can cause problems. It could be they are beginning to fire up NV sites, or it could be a network hiccup. It's hard to say.

• Like 3

It was unfortunate. Attitudes make all the difference. 

But we move on. This thread still has some great people in here. 

And LTE is still coming. This Spring, at the latest.

As far as the data issues, there are a whole host of things that can cause problems. It could be they are beginning to fire up NV sites, or it could be a network hiccup. It's hard to say.

As in March, April Spring??? (or is May a spring day where you are?) Santa

As in March, April Spring??? (or is May a spring day where you are?) Santa

Haha. Spring. Take that for what you will. They have to have every single site (or 99% at the minimum) ready to go before they start firing stuff up. It's difficult to say when that critical mass will be reached. It's not something that can be easily scheduled. 

Ok. Life goes on.

Accepting constructive criticism is a huge part of life. Not being able to gets you no where. Dkoellerwx was right in his statement. If I had been Merlin, I would've accepted it and just checks my sources and done some research. Especially if I am on the "inside with sprint." Anyways! I hope Colorado has LTE by the time I visit next year, if I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I hope we do too. I been so patient with them. I could never leave. Yes I have caught myself and have been caught not being an adult I should say. It sucks cause he was the inside but the guys we have here are just as good. I have learned so much from these guys. I just can't wait to for people to crawl back to Sprint here in Denver. I mean I rather them not cause you know why.