Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

I hit this tower all the time....  It's fine. I don't know how you got that speed.

Not sure either. Maybe I just had bad luck when I was there. It's all good. I'm glad you and others a are getting higher speeds

Sensorly probably used a server in Tajikistan....

By the look at the maps most towers have begun " In Progress" I'm guessing it's going to be more then 4-5 months before we can go live.

There are far more in progress than the maps show. It will be less that 5 months. Probably less than 3. Maybe less than 1...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

There are far more in progress than the maps show. It will be less that 5 months. Probably less than 3. Maybe less than 1...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Just like sprint has always said "in the coming months"They are right on time.....

tesy3abe.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1393090989750.jpg this is from band 25 off tower on 104th and close to chambers. This is sad:(

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

That ping + that speed = Fiber 3G while picking up LTE. Sometimes the phones don't report the correct data type. I have played with that tower personally, it is fine. What you see happening here is the site switching you over to the 3G signal because of signal noise/clarity. These sites will switch over to 3G when they deem a steady clear 3G will suffice, if you started pulling more bandwidth it would probably bump back up to the 4G, but it may not be as stable as the CDMA-3G.

Thank you very much Merlin. That was very helpful. I just remembered that I was streaming Pandora too. Not sure that would make a dent. I sure learn allot from you. Much appreciated. You done or heard anything on the sites off of federal and around 90th to 92nd?

That ping + that speed = Fiber 3G while picking up LTE. Sometimes the phones don't report the correct data type. I have played with that tower personally, it is fine. What you see happening here is the site switching you over to the 3G signal because of signal noise/clarity. These sites will switch over to 3G when they deem a steady clear 3G will suffice, if you started pulling more bandwidth it would probably bump back up to the 4G, but it may not be as stable as the CDMA-3G.

Nothing about this post makes any sense.

The speed is representative of a congested site. The Ping is representative of using Sensorly as the speedtest tool. 

Sites do not boot you to 3G. You only drop back to 3G when your device has a weak LTE signal and drops it. Sites will try to shift you to a different LTE band or carrier, but not to 3G. 

• Like 2