Network Vision/LTE - Colorado Market (Denver/Colo Springs/Fort Collins/Pueblo/Grand Jct)

Craig

I went ahead and added that pic to the thread for you already. So no need to upload it again. Its  a few posts above. Those are some really really good speeds. Makes me a little jealous my 5S doesn't pick up B41.

iPhone 6 should carry B41. I don't see any reason they wouldn't. In the mean time, its not bad still have B25 and B26! 

I just recived the text now also.  Open the gates on the new LTE in Denver!

SprintFreeMsg: Over the next month, the new network will be largely completed in your area. [/size]

The text is going out to pretty much the whole Sprint network. Even Robert, who no longer lives in a Sprint coverage area, and has his billing address listed as such, got the text. I wouldn't read anything into it.

So did your LG Phone get the Spark update from Sprint, or did you have to manually do something to get band 41?

He manually enabled it.

Robert

iPhone 6 should carry B41. I don't see any reason they wouldn't. In the mean time, its not bad still have B25 and B26!

It should. I believe the story is that all new Sprint phones will be tri-band

Sent from my Nexus 5

I did the same thing on my Galaxy mega *(enabled it) otherwise I wouldn't have gotten any signals. I am waiting for the Spark upgrade in Denver. I have hope for gain, so I wait patiently...... Rock and roll guys and gals.... Santa

• Like 1

Merlin has fallen off the face of the earth in this thread over the past few days. I am afraid some of you are posting information on this thread that he gave you privately on personal e mails. Please be carefull what you post here. We are fortunate to have " the Wizard" giving us information. Santa....

Merlin has fallen off the face of the earth in this thread over the past few days. I am afraid some of you are posting information on this thread that he gave you privately on personal e mails. Please be carefull what you post here. We are fortunate to have " the Wizard" giving us information. Santa....

I haven't seen anything that shouldn't be posted in this thread. 

The text is going out to pretty much the whole Sprint network. Even Robert, who no longer lives in a Sprint coverage area, and has his billing address listed as such, got the text. I wouldn't read anything into it.

This text links to a promotion for LTE phones advertising "10x data speed compared to 3G." If the network upgrade is not mostly complete in my area in the next month as the text promises, this would be pretty blatant false advertising. But it is weird that I am getting this text when sprint has otherwise refused to give a date for Denver rollout.

So lost about assurances and reading backwards. Haha.. Have not seen Merlin since Tuesday or Wednesday on here. I assumed work was keeping him very busy or she. Not sure if Merlin is a dude or a chick. Lol. Either way, I think we can say we all appreciate the information and tips given on this thread by him/her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This text links to a promotion for LTE phones advertising "10x data speed compared to 3G." If the network upgrade is not mostly complete in my area in the next month as the text promises, this would be pretty blatant false advertising. But it is weird that I am getting this text when sprint has otherwise refused to give a date for Denver rollout.

It went out to people in Hawaii too, where network vision has barely begun, and won't possibly be anywhere near complete in 30s days. 

It's also not saying that the network will be complete in 30 days,

It says (well at least the one I got) says that your network " will be more complete than ever " in 30 days, which is true. In 30 days it will be more complete than now, but not necessarily complete.

edit. Wait, did your's say "largely complete?" 

I have been re assured by merlin......

If you are referring to my post about incomplete map updates, this is something that has been mentioned several times in this thread publicly. I don't think I was sharing anything said in confidence. If I was I apologize.

Edit: Found this public reply from Merlin from a while back. No secrets were reveled.

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/2172-network-visionlte-colorado-market-denvercolo-springsfort-collinspueblogrand-jct/?view=findpost&p=238034

edit. Wait, did your's say "largely complete?"

Mine said- "SprintFreeMsg: Over the next month, the new network will be largely completed in your area. See new phone offer at http://sprint.us/upgrade1"

There is very little ambiguity about this message. Either way it would be pretty rotten for sprint to encourage you to upgrade to a phone that you won't be able to use.