boost mobile phones now activating on sprint postpaid

Destroyallcubes

I have a cheap little boost mobile 3g smartphone. I tried activating it on my sprint account, and it took it.  When did they start doing this? I know when i first got it, sprint wouldnt let me activate it on postpaid.

Weird it is now giving me errors saying to bring it in store now for an esn Swap...Wonder why it worked the first time.

• Like 2

If this is legit, this is a pretty huge deal.

The inability to do this has always been a bit of an issue IMHO, and Sprint haters like to mention it.

w0ehEZy.png?1

Here is the device screenshot

• Like 1

Also if anyone has a Virgin mobile device, try it out for kicks, and post results here. Curious to see if This is a sign of things to come!

Also if anyone has a Virgin mobile device, try it out for kicks, and post results here. Curious to see if This is a sign of things to come!

If it is a Virgin Mobile device that has already been activated at least once before, then it is not really a virgin mobile device -- if you know what I mean.

;)

AJ

• Like 14

If it is a Virgin Mobile device that has already been activated at least once before, then it is not really a virgin mobile device -- if you know what I mean.

;)

AJ

I always thought Boost and Virgin Mobile were not able to be activated on Post paid, same thing with Sprint Prepaid. lol Unless I missed something lol

I have a cheap little boost mobile 3g smartphone. I tried activating it on my sprint account, and it took it.  When did they start doing this? I know when i first got it, sprint wouldnt let me activate it on postpaid.

Weird it is now giving me errors saying to bring it in store now for an esn Swap...Wonder why it worked the first time.

It was a very rare error and that is why you are being told to swap your ESN. Currently no handset on any of Sprint's prepaid brands can be used on postpaid. I honestly don't see them changing that anytime soon.

• Like 1

It doesn't count if you just open the back to get the number

Is that how you treat your phones?  Get inside her back, then ask for her number.  But I bet you never call her again.

AJ

• Like 1