iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Crashes on me every time I do this on any forum now. Left a 1 star review on this update. Completely unusable now.

Yeah the app is very unstable. Clicking the smallest thing causes a crash. I sent a crash report email.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Unless it can be done from my phone, I'm stuck. I never use a computer.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Your most recent iCloud cloud back up should have the previous version. If you restore just by plugging into the computer it'll install the previous version of the app.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Your most recent iCloud cloud back up should have the previous version. If you restore just by plugging into the computer it'll install the previous version of the app.

Lmfaooooo your signature

• Like 1

I stopped using the mobile app once I downloaded Tapatalk. I couldn't use the mobile site because it doesn't have notifications so I was always have to re-read everything to catch up to the post. It's also ugly lol.

The Mobile site does have notifications. It's not push, but they are there if you click the button at the top right of the page. You can also choose a different skin if you want. Not the worst thing in the world, better than a broken Tapatalk ha.

The Mobile site does have notifications. It's not push, but they are there if you click the button at the top right of the page. You can also choose a different skin if you want. Not the worst thing in the world, better than a broken Tapatalk ha.

I like the push. I don't wanna have to check the site of 10 minutes just to see what the haps is lol.

I like the push. I don't wanna have to check the site of 10 minutes just to see what the haps is lol.

Does it piss anyone else off that Apple doesn't have some kind of popup blocker/redirect blocker for these stupid websites that are allowed to open the App Store? I'm tired of reading websites, and then suddenly being prompted to download "clash of clans," "candy crush," or "draft kings."

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 7

Does it piss anyone else off that Apple doesn't have some kind of popup blocker/redirect blocker for these stupid websites that are allowed to open the App Store? I'm tired of reading websites, and then suddenly being prompted to download "clash of clans," "candy crush," or "draft kings."

Sent from my iPhone 6+

They were supposed to put the app pop up blocker in iOS 8, and it was there on the Betas but once the official version came out it seemed like they took the feature out for reasons unknown.

Tapatalk has officially made it to one star.... Well done

Lol as I was viewing your post look was pops up.

06d96262d08def2f4587aaa189866215.jpg

Anybody been using Passbook? I recently got a student debit card underneath my mom and I added it. The verification process is just as major drag.

Anybody been using Passbook? I recently got a student debit card underneath my mom and I added it. The verification process is just as major drag.

I have all my credit and debit cards that I use in it.

I have all my credit and debit cards that I use in it.

Have you used it in any stores yet? How was your first experience? I'll eventually get around to verifying it. I'll try it at the local McDonald's lol.

Have you used it in any stores yet? How was your first experience? I'll eventually get around to verifying it. I'll try it at the local McDonald's lol.

Subway, Walgreens, Winn Dixie. It's quite simple. Just hold your phone up, the passbook app loads up, and you use Touch ID to use your default card, or don't press Touch ID yet and then select the card you want to use, then use it.

I love it lol

• Like 2

So much for reporting crashes...

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE.

Delivery to the following recipient has been delayed:

crashes@tapatalk.com

Message will be retried for 2 more day(s)

Technical details of temporary failure:

Receive rate too high

----- Original message -----

Delivered-To: crashes@tapatalk.com

Received: by 10.194.80.97 with SMTP id q1csp3671141wjx;

Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:08:30 -0800 (PST)

• Like 1

So much for reporting crashes...

Lol I got one of those too. They're probably getting too many their inbox full.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's fantastic, and it's on the top ten list why I'll never daily drive android. Other than the convenience of my debit card on Apple pay, I have several reward cards on there. We have a chain of gas stations (I believe they're in Michigan, too) called Speedway. It's my most used reward card, and whenever I'm near one, it shows up on the lock screen automatically. Swipe, and the QR code is there for the clerk to scan. I also buy movie tickets on fandango, and the tickets go into passbook to be scanned at the theater. And, Walgreens is the only store where I don't need a wallet in my pocket. When I'm at the register, my reward card is there, along with Apple pay to complete the purchase. I wish every business had Apple pay/reward cards in passbook.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 3

Yeah, it's fantastic, and it's on the top ten list why I'll never daily drive android. Other than the convenience of my debit card on Apple pay, I have several reward cards on there. We have a chain of gas stations (I believe they're in Michigan, too) called Speedway. It's my most used reward card, and whenever I'm near one, it shows up on the lock screen automatically. Swipe, and the QR code is there for the clerk to scan. I also buy movie tickets on fandango, and the tickets go into passbook to be scanned at the theater. And, Walgreens is the only store where I don't need a wallet in my pocket. When I'm at the register, my reward card is there, along with Apple pay to complete the purchase. I wish every business had Apple pay/reward cards in passbook.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

As time goes on more stores will begin to accept Apple Pay and overall begin to use wireless payments. Certain stores have Wireless Payment blocked for whatever reason idk but they're missing out lol.

...Certain stores have Wireless Payment blocked for whatever reason idk but they're missing out lol.

One word: "CurrenC." CVS, Walmart, and Best Buy can suck it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

One word: "CurrenC." CVS, Walmart, and Best Buy can suck it.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

And Target. My main store is target because we have a super target within walking distance...but I will literally drive out of my way to go to winn dixie which is only a mile or so down the road, simply because I can use Applepay...and they have self checkout which is so much faster than targets line lol.