iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

When you have something plugged into the headphone jack, it overrides the earpiece. It's been like that for years, long before iOS 6/7.

-Anthony

I guess that could possibly make sense because the Apple headphones have calling capability. It would just seem logical to always have the phone as an options. Or, some way to sense if the plugged in device is just an AUX cord, or Apple headphones. I don't know.

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Has anyone noticed that you can now click the top of the screen in this Crapatalk app to finally browse sub-forums? It used to always crash. I wonder how they fixed it without pushing an update? Maybe it was something on their server side?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

So this keeps popping up on my screen about once or twice a day. I haven't been able to figure out why.

I had already entered my id and all durning set up.

That use to happen to me on my iPhone 5, it could either be because you have content from another Apple user (I.E. music, apps etc) and they want you to login and verify you have permission to have that content or you restored your phone from a backup and it wants you to login for whatever reason. The only way I got it to stop was to restore my phone and set it up brand new.

Sent from my shiny new Space Grey iPhone 6

So this keeps popping up on my screen about once or twice a day. I haven't been able to figure out why.

Just enter your Apple ID and pw and it goes away. This happens to me every tome after a restore. And it won't stop until I enter it

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Just enter your Apple ID and pw and it goes away. This happens to me every tome after a restore. And it won't stop until I enter it

He said he did that already and it didn't work, what else do you think it could be?

He said he did that already and it didn't work, what else do you think it could be?

Oh sorry. Didn't see that part... Yeh. When I do it it usually pops up over and over and over. I think it has something to do with if you might've ever synced a different phone to your computer. It tries to go through every Apple ID address. Usually it populates the Apple ID for me which isn't mine...

So I just enter my Apple ID over and over until it disappears. Usually takes about 3 times for me. I just got my phone replaced through AppleCare the other day and it did the same thing. Hasn't done it since.

Oh sorry. Didn't see that part... Yeh. When I do it it usually pops up over and over and over. I think it has something to do with if you might've ever synced a different phone to your computer. It tries to go through every Apple ID address. Usually it populates the Apple ID for me which isn't mine...

So I just enter my Apple ID over and over until it disappears. Usually takes about 3 times for me. I just got my phone replaced through AppleCare the other day and it did the same thing. Hasn't done it since.

Ohh yeah I remember you cracked your phone lol. How much did they charge you to replace it?

Ohh yeah I remember you cracked your phone lol. How much did they charge you to replace it?

79. They just gave me a new one because he said it would be easier and cheaper to do that. I'm not entirely sure what he said but I just opted for the new phone anyways because I didn't want to worry about internal damage (bending etc)

• Like 1

79. They just gave me a new one because he said it would be easier and cheaper to do that. I'm not entirely sure what he said but I just opted for the new phone anyways because I didn't want to worry about internal damage (bending etc)

Wow not bad, I would've gotten a new one too lol. Better to have a completely new phone no dents and what not.

Has anyone noticed that you can now click the top of the screen in this Crapatalk app to finally browse sub-forums? It used to always crash. I wonder how they fixed it without pushing an update? Maybe it was something on their server side?

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Yes.  I'm still not using it.  My iPad Air shows a whopping 2.5 subject threads in the side bar.   So much wasted screen space.

If it keeps happening even after typing in the correct password, something is wonky with your iCloud account.  Try signing out of that and then back in.  That happened to me.

I just cracked my phone, currently devastated but I need y'all help. It's my first time cracking it do you think Apple would just replace it free cause I'm covered under my warranty

I just cracked my phone, currently devastated but I need y'all help. It's my first time cracking it do you think Apple would just replace it free cause I'm covered under my warranty

No. Accidental damage is covered under AppleCare+ only. If you don't have it I believe it's 109 out of pocket for a new screen.

Jamison got it done for 75 and they replaced her whole phone

His*. And I have applecare+ lol. Without it a new phone would've been about 300

• Like 1

His*. And I have applecare+ lol. Without it a new phone would've been about 300

Yeah sorry his* it's 110 then right? Oh my gosh what a waste.

Yeah sorry his* it's 110 then right? Oh my gosh what a waste.

Yeh I think so. And no worries haha. My mom decided to spell my name as that way instead of Jameson which I would've preferred but hey, whatever lol.

You can search online just type in out of warranty iPhone 6 screen replacement and I think it'll give you the non applecarecost. Pretty sure it's 109 or something like that. Sorry your screen broke :/ sucks... Almost everyone I know with a 6 has had the screen break. Guess adjusting to the new size is taking longer than expected haha

• Like 1

Guess adjusting to the new size is taking longer than expected haha

The rounded sides don't help. This phone is slicker than an ice cube with WD-40 sprayed on it. As much as I want to use this phone naked, it's just too slick. I've finally settled on a slim, matted case that has squared the sides. Grip is no longer an issue.

Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5") - Retail Packaging

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NFZN004/ref=cm_sw_r_udp_awd_B7hVub1MVTWBN

Sent from my iPhone 6+

• Like 1

I also quite love Jameson. It's delicious.

Lol sorry but this is saddening. I never cracked any of my Apple products before. This is like oh my gosh [emoji30]

The rounded sides don't help. This phone is slicker than an ice cube with WD-40 sprayed on it. As much as I want to use this phone naked, it's just too slick. I've finally settled on a slim, matted case that has squared the sides. Grip is no longer an issue.

Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 Plus (5.5") - Retail Packaging

Sent from my iPhone 6+

I have cases lol, Speck Candyshell Grip but I didn't have it on at the time.

Lol sorry but this is saddening. I never cracked any of my Apple products before. This is like oh my gosh [emoji30]

Im referring to the whiskey haha

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Oh my god I know...

I took my case off earlier and just had it next to me on the couch. I moved slightly and it slid into the abyss of couch cracks. I didn't hear it slide and had to search for it.