iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus User Thread

COZisBack

Anyone else using the apple cases? I just picked up the leather one for my 6 and love it.

I have the red and blue silicone cases and I love them. The quality is very good.

Anyone else using the apple cases? I just picked up the leather one for my 6 and love it.

I had the leather one on my iPhone 5 for awhile. It is probably the best fitting case I ever had. The only problem is that it is not very durable at all. It was showing black wear marks after a week on one of them. I had it swapped out a couple times and eventually switched from the red one to the black. Hopefully the one for the new phones will be a little more durable. 

I was staring at the apple case while at best buy about 10 minutes ago. And it's beautiful looking... But doesn't look like it'll do much. I decided with tech 21 just like I had on my 5s. I love the slim form, and the protection the case provides. Also got the clear version this time so it shows the back of the phone through it. I will not be buying another case

Sent from my iPhone 6 on Crapatalk

I have the red and blue silicone cases and I love them. The quality is very good.

I tried the silicone and they felt really grippy. Almost like they would catch in a pants pocket when trying to remove it. Any experience with that at all?

So far I'm digging the leather A LOT. My spigen slim fit felt greasy after just a little use. I haven't felt that at all with this case. The big downfall for me is definitely the price. Almost $50 for a thin piece of plastic with some leather glued to it. Ridiculous.

I had the leather one on my iPhone 5 for awhile. It is probably the best fitting case I ever had. The only problem is that it is not very durable at all. It was showing black wear marks after a week on one of them. I had it swapped out a couple times and eventually switched from the red one to the black. Hopefully the one for the new phones will be a little more durable.

time will tell. I'll update this as time goes on and I use it more. It feels like it should hold up and for the price I'd sure hope so as well.

Well, I know this tech 21 case will live the life of this phone. My old one for my 5s saved the phone on several occasions. Provides some grip so it doesn't get dropped while at the gym, and it's nice! Glad you guys like your leather cases. I still have my 5s leather case sitting somewhere after using it for a short period of time lol.

• Like 1

Well, I know this tech 21 case will live the life of this phone. My old one for my 5s saved the phone on several occasions. Provides some grip so it doesn't get dropped while at the gym, and it's nice! Glad you guys like your leather cases. I still have my 5s leather case sitting somewhere after using it for a short period of time lol.

that's all I was looking for was some grip with a good looking design. Nothing I saw really caught my eye. I'm extremely picky with what goes on my phone if nobody caught on yet. [emoji41][emoji12]

that's all I was looking for was some grip with a good looking design. Nothing I saw really caught my eye. I'm extremely picky with what goes on my phone if nobody caught on yet. [emoji41][emoji12]

oh I am too. Another reason I got the tech is because it's a flexible plastic. So I no doubt will end up taking the case in and off here and there.

oh I am too. Another reason I got the tech is because it's a flexible plastic. So I no doubt will end up taking the case in and off here and there.

The apple cases are a little hard to get off. Starting at the bottom and working up seems to make them a little easier. It's a good feeling to know that your phone is in its case securely though.

The apple cases are a little hard to get off. Starting at the bottom and working up seems to make them a little easier. It's a good feeling to know that your phone is in its case securely though.

My leather Apple case for the 5s was impossible to remove. I had to use a credit card and pry the phone out. I'm obsessed with this minimal case from Amazon that has a matte finish to it. It has such a perfect grip to it, and it doesn't stick in your pocket at all. I hate cases, but this is a great balance for me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MQ2B2KC

Sent from my iPhone 6

My leather Apple case for the 5s was impossible to remove. I had to use a credit card and pry the phone out. I'm obsessed with this minimal case from Amazon that has a matte finish to it. It has such a perfect grip to it, and it doesn't stick in your pocket at all. I hate cases, but this is a great balance for me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00MQ2B2KC

Sent from my iPhone 6

When you hold it with both hands does it dig into your fingers at all? That was always my main gripe with them but the design is pretty damn close to what I was looking for.

When you hold it with both hands does it dig into your fingers at all? That was always my main gripe with them but the design is pretty damn close to what I was looking for.

You'll have to explain your question a little better. It has rounded sides, and the top and bottom are uncovered. Feels nice in hand with zero discomfort.

Sent from my iPhone 6

You'll have to explain your question a little better. It has rounded sides, and the top and bottom are uncovered. Feels nice in hand with zero discomfort.

Sent from my iPhone 6

The bottom edge where it's open seems like it has a sharp edge sometimes. That sharp edge has dug into my fingers before and it causes some slight pain when holding the phone.

The bottom edge where it's open seems like it has a sharp edge sometimes. That sharp edge has dug into my fingers before and it causes some slight pain when holding the phone.

No. It's not bad. It's quite dull, actually. Give it a shot; Amazon has a very easy and quick return process

Sent from my iPhone 6

I just might have to once I get bored with my apple case. Thanks for the info.

Yeah, it's back far enough where you don't notice it. It actually resides where the glass meets the aluminum, only on the backside if you can picture that.

Sent from my iPhone 6

Yeah, it's back far enough where you don't notice it. It actually resides where the glass meets the aluminum, only on the backside if you can picture that.

Sent from my iPhone 6

So it doesn't have a screen lip.

So it doesn't have a screen lip.

It has a slight raise for "lay on the table." It is also a hair bigger than the lens so the back can be placed on a table without damage.

I think he just means the bottom edge. So it's recessed enough to not rub on you when you use it.

Exactly.

Sent from my iPhone 6

• Like 1

well I am into my fifth week for my order. some people in the sprint forums are  saying they have gotten an email saying they have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks. Sure hope that is BS. There are a lot of upset people posting on the sprint forums. I think most of them are blaming sprint for apples problems.

well I am into my fifth week for my order. some people in the sprint forums are saying they have gotten an email saying they have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks. Sure hope that is BS. There are a lot of upset people posting on the sprint forums. I think most of them are blaming sprint for apples problems.

Sounds like the imore forums. Everyone is blaming the carriers for the delay, and not the overwhelming demand that Apple didn't realize was on the way.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

well I am into my fifth week for my order. some people in the sprint forums are saying they have gotten an email saying they have to wait another 4 to 6 weeks. Sure hope that is BS. There are a lot of upset people posting on the sprint forums. I think most of them are blaming sprint for apples problems.

I actually cancelled my order and found my phone at a Best Buy, because of the delay. While the delay isn't the carriers' faults I did find it pretty silly that the phone was available for walk ins but not available for those that preordered. Apple's fulfilment of these phones is a little confusing, to say the least.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk