Verizon says FCC can't ignore Sprint's 2.5 GHz licenses in spectrum screen

bucdenny

Don't forget 1x-LTE!

1x LTE? Let me guess...it has the same symbol on your phone as regular LTE, but all the performance and calories of 1x? Brilliant! I'll take mine as a half-caff and a soy whip please!

:lol:

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

1x LTE? Let me guess...it has the same symbol on your phone as regular LTE, but all the performance and calories of 1x? Brilliant! I'll take mine as a half-caff and a soy whip please!

:lol:

To stick with the theme I'll spell it as won-xLTE

Just stay away from the STD-LTE.

...especially the HPV LTE variant.  It is worse than the eHERPIES.

AJ

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• large.unreadcontent.png.6ef00db54e758d06

• gallery_1_23_9202.png

• This site is now live as eNB 380787 and gNB 1877974. It was not live in Sept when I drove by the site, so this is a recent activation. Also the confusing nearby eNB 84647 appears to have been upgraded but the upgraded portions weren't live yet. 
    • My S24 Ultra and my two S22s are uploading and working properly today, as another data point. 
    • My hope is they can spot something in the data that was exported. I am going after all 4 carriers on a multitude of phones and Android versions. My S24 did work.  I have not checked another S24 or S22.  S21s failed which are on Android 14 as well. It should be noted I did not reboot after updates and some of the data was captured on the prior update. Data from some new Boost Mobile Dish (Echostar) sites in the Wheeling area did make it in. Was hoping for more SA data from the duo. Many of the phones are just LTE.
    • I was traveling for a couple of days.   Sunday evening, I upload from 3 phones.  A S-22 and two Moto 5G phones.  Everything looked ok.    How do we explain that?   One person has issues and another person does not.  All my phones have the latest update.
    • Uploaded data without issues on Friday. Now with the latest update I am getting "Cluster #1 skipped: invalid file format detected. File exported for inspection." Doing same with all other clusters. Did this on 4 phones in a row.  Seems to work on s24 ultra just fine. On s21 ultra it says "web data upload failed. No data to send" although 8800 records were displayed. Now gives same error as above. I have not sent the data from 3 other phones.  All should have latest update.