is it bad for your phone to have a signal in the -32dbm area?

Destroyallcubes

Here is the site I got it from, you can see everything clear in street view. The two panels in the middle are still there. We have one more about the same height within a half mile or so from this site.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+Independence+Place&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x8649cc6526bb6fad:0x8397a035666d05f1,100+Independence+Pl,+Tyler,+TX+75703&gl=us&ei=Nc3gUsrWMKvW2wXdo4GgBA&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

• 5 months later...

I thought this would be fun to post. Sat my phone next to an airave and saw it cussing at me. Never before would I think to see signal that high.

jpWom4H.jpg

• Like 2

I thought this would be fun to post. Sat my phone next to an airave and saw it cussing at me. Never before would I think to see signal that high.

Just did the same thing with my 5S: sy2u8u7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Just did the same thing with my 5S: sy2u8u7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

What square footage is your airave set too? Mine is set to 5000sqfeet so I can use the phone outside for calls as well(before 800 got Here)

What square footage is your airave set too? Mine is set to 5000sqfeet so I can use the phone outside for calls as well(before 800 got Here)

Mine is set to the default. I never called Airvana to have them up the square footage. Never felt like dealing with them haha. The default works fine for me in my 2 story 3300 square foot house. I can even get signal at my mailbox ~50 feet from my house. It works pretty well for me.

-Anthony

• Like 1

Mine is set to the default. I never called Airvana to have them up the square footage. Never felt like dealing with them haha. The default works fine for me in my 2 story 3300 square foot house. I can even get signal at my mailbox ~50 feet from my house. It works pretty well for me.

-Anthony

Oh well my house isn't that big, just my house degrades signal pretty bad.

• 2 weeks later...

does that good of signal truly give you that much more radiation?  lol.  do you really start glowing?  better keep the phone away from certain places on the body :)