Root Metrics

For those of you who follow Root Metrics, we are starting to see the fruits of Sprint's roll-out.  I am more consistently seeing Sprint hold its own against the other carriers and am seeing the indicators change to green.  Congrats Sprint!

What I like to do is use sensory and speed tests to find quick areas and then I go to the root metrics app to boost sprint up. Need to help my sprint stock any way I can get :-)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 2

I love testing 3G on root metrics and getting 2.5+ mbps down and 1+ mbps up. Makes me surprised that I haven't melted my antenna yet with those blazing hot speeds. I can't wait to test the shiney new TD-LTE in town when I get my G2. Sprint is going to pwn the competition soon in the comparisons.

I've been looking at the root metrics scores from all the markets and Sprint isn't the BEST yet..... but if you go back and look at previous results from the same markets. You will see that Sprint is improving every time root metrics returns to that city and run market tests.

• Like 1