I have noticed that the site briefly goes down shortly after 1:00am Eastern Time quite often.  Initially, s4gru.com is completely unreachable, then it comes back online with the Internal Server Error message you posted, then it goes back live.  Usually only happens for a few minutes, and I can't say that I've seen it consistently every night.  Definitely saw it tonight.  Go pour another beverage of your choice, come back, and by then it's back again.  :)

-Mike

I've had it happen during the day at both peak and non peak usage times. Strange when it happens. Only lasts for a few minutes, no more than 5 when it does.

Sent from Josh's iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I have noticed that the site briefly goes down shortly after 1:00am Eastern Time quite often.  Initially, s4gru.com is completely unreachable, then it comes back online with the Internal Server Error message you posted, then it goes back live.  Usually only happens for a few minutes, and I can't say that I've seen it consistently every night.  Definitely saw it tonight.  Go pour another beverage of your choice, come back, and by then it's back again.  :)

-Mike

I've noticed this too.  I get home from work at about 11:30pm central and I browse the forums quite often during that time.  It isn't every night but it is fairly often that I get that error and the site is offline for a short time.

When that happens it usually helps persuade me to go to sleep....so maybe it's not so bad after all lol.

It only happens to me a once or twice per month for a few minutes.

Robert

For a time I saw this happen consistently every night sometime between 11:45pm and 12:15am central. It would only last a few minutes. I haven't been on as much lately to notice if it's still happening, but definitely saw it tonight.

Sent from my HTC ONE

It's routine work that IP Board does with their servers. They choose off times and it's down for a few minutes when it occurs.

Robert via Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta