Need your help!! Please

IamMrFamous07

I'm sure there is an open thread somewhere but I really need all the PRL's that are getting 800/1900. I know the Samsung gs3 is 25015 and galaxy note 2 is 55015. But I really need all the other popular phones. I would greatly appreciate it friends

I'm sure there is an open thread somewhere but I really need all the PRL's that are getting 800/1900. I know the Samsung gs3 is 25015 and galaxy note 2 is 55015. But I really need all the other popular phones. I would greatly appreciate it friends

Typically Sprint releases the new PRL update to all phones/account type combinations.  And you can't go by just one PRL, there are 3 to 4 version per phone based on account type. 

Typically Sprint releases the new PRL update to all phones/account type combinations.  And you can't go by just one PRL, there are 3 to 4 version per phone based on account type.

I figured but if possible if there is a general PRL for each device may I please get that