iPad 3 or HD

legion125

Granted, be it marketing or hype, Apple has a big following, but what is it with these companies having problems naming their products. The New iPad? seriously? so what happens next year, The Newer iPad? Same with Samsung, Galaxy this, Galaxy that.

The display may be nice and all but the human eye can't tell the difference at that small size screen. As for having it on Sprint. prff, i rather have them spend the money improving the network than throwing it at Apple. Get better devices like the Asus Transformer prime, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, The Asus Nexus Play, a Windows Tablet, etc etc

• Like 1

No way the Apple Mafia was going to allow their new "precious" LTE capable iPad be on Sprint 3G only. Not until Sprints LTE is live in at least 10-12 markets will the Gods over at Apple will decide whether Sprint will be given the privellege of accruing billions in iPad invoices.

Posted via Forum Runner

• Like 1

No way the Apple Mafia was going to allow their new "precious" LTE capable iPad be on Sprint 3G only. Not until Sprints LTE is live in at least 10-12 markets will the Gods over at Apple will decide whether Sprint will be given the privellege of accruing billions in iPad invoices.

Posted via Forum Runner

I love your attitude good sir. :D

Sent from my Galaxy Tab 10.1 via tapatalk

Speaking of the new iPad, Apple US has totally sold out of all pre-orders and shipping dates have increased 3 days already. Apple sure did their marketing right, lol.

That's possible. But I don't usually see Apple doing that. Oh, and rumors and screenshots from Best Buy indicate that a Sprint iPad is coming. So I guess we will see how that turns out.

That's possible. But I don't usually see Apple doing that. Oh, and rumors and screenshots from Best Buy indicate that a Sprint iPad is coming. So I guess we will see how that turns out.

heres the link...

http://www.engadget.com/2012/03/09/exclusive-sprint-ipad-best-buy/

Speaking of the new iPad, Apple US has totally sold out of all pre-orders and shipping dates have increased 3 days already. Apple sure did their marketing right, lol.

Plenty of isheep out there to snap up the latest device Apple craps out.

Plenty of isheep out there to snap up the latest device Apple craps out.

Scott, at this point, I'm looking at this from an investors perspective. I have no use for an iPad personally.

You are invested in Apple too? You're all over the map.

No, just Sprint and Clearwire. If I had listened to my own advice in 2003, I would be richer than I am now from Apple. I had the opportunity to buy into Apple at 6.35/share and didn't do it.

Scott, at this point, I'm looking at this from an investors perspective. I have no use for an iPad personally.

hope you mean this from a standpoint of buying the iPad and flipping it making that the investment...If you think when they release it on Sprint that stock price will increase you might wanna remember the ancient rule of thumb...."buy the rumor, sell the news..."

No, just Sprint and Clearwire. If I had listened to my own advice in 2003, I would be richer than I am now from Apple. I had the opportunity to buy into Apple at 6.35/share and didn't do it.

haha everything is easy/tough to harp on in hindsight. cant fret it man.

haha everything is easy/tough to harp on in hindsight. cant fret it man.

I had the money to do it. $1,000 in purchase of Apple stock would be worth over $85000 now. :(

Don't rub it in anymore. :(

haha can't think about it man. like me saying i missed the red hat ipo here when EVERYONE i knew did it and cleaned up.

depressing if you think about it....coulda bought my own NV tower equipment and had it rushed. lol jkjk. haha

Or pulled a Nintendo and made just enough to keep interest high.

Download my free Android app, Tito's Rants.

OMG tell me that wouldn't be funny!

I would laugh so hard !

The Gods of apple have let you down again! :lol:

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

OMG tell me that wouldn't be funny!

I would laugh so hard !

The Gods of apple have let you down again!

If apple was smart they would lower the cost of the iPad2

To $300 and push iPad(3) !

I might consider buying an iPad2 at $300 cuz thats all its worth!

I can do twice as many things on my prime!

Will that happen? No! Why? Cuz Apple is too damn greedy!

No wonder they have all this money!

• 2 months later...

People who think the iPad 3 isnt much have never used one. I bought one (mostly because the wife wanted an iPad so I handed down my iPad 2). I didn't think the upgrade was worth much but after using this new screen I will never go back to a low resolution device. My eyes just can't take it.

I think the mods should start handing down warnings/bans for posts like the early ones in this thread, useless noise like "iSheep" or whatever. OK, we get it - you don't like Apple. The most important thing to you is the bragging-specs so you can out e-peen your buddies. Fine, I have no problem with that. Please go right ahead. Personally, I care about the apps and what my device can do for me. But if Apple is wrong then I pray that I can be that wrong some day... 100 billion dollars wrong. The point is that kind of drivel just lowers the signal to noise ratio of these forums.

Apple is still selling every single device they make, unlike most of the Android tablets that were channel-stuffed then dumped at a loss. How long can that go on? Nevertheless, I wouldn't wish failure on them! We all win when manufacturers compete for our business.

People who think the iPad 3 isnt much have never used one. I bought one (mostly because the wife wanted an iPad so I handed down my iPad 2). I didn't think the upgrade was worth much but after using this new screen I will never go back to a low resolution device. My eyes just can't take it.

I think the mods should start handing down warnings/bans for posts like the early ones in this thread, useless noise like "iSheep" or whatever. OK, we get it - you don't like Apple. The most important thing to you is the bragging-specs so you can out e-peen your buddies. Fine, I have no problem with that. Please go right ahead. Personally, I care about the apps and what my device can do for me. But if Apple is wrong then I pray that I can be that wrong some day... 100 billion dollars wrong. The point is that kind of drivel just lowers the signal to noise ratio of these forums.

Apple is still selling every single device they make, unlike most of the Android tablets that were channel-stuffed then dumped at a loss. How long can that go on? Nevertheless, I wouldn't wish failure on them! We all win when manufacturers compete for our business.

I'll even admit that the new iPad is nice. I ended up getting the wife one, and I'll use it every now and then. I have the Transformer Prime myself, and prefer that over the iPad. But I won't take anything away from Apple and say it is a very nice product.

We've had no issues with it, and since I've gotten the Prime, and the Wifey has the new iPad I don't think our netbook or laptop has been powered up in a couple of months.