Sprint Unlimited Data

derrph

What really jerks my chain with AT&T is they say use wifi, then cap home DSL at 150gb, with no real way to check usage. Then, charge overages.

Talk about a racket!

They should have a very easy to monitor usage system if they are going to charge you for any overage IMO.

They don't. It even says in the fine print on their tracker it could be 5-7 days before the tracker catches up with usage. It pretty much guarantees overages.

DSL. Three letters in that order that would make any sane person shiver at. ATT is one big scam, so their DSL on sense doesn't surprise me. Such a shame.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

• 3 weeks later...

Being on a satellite internet capped at gb has taught me alot about what you really need for web pages and surfing the web. Streaming constantly and huge downloads help kill the network for the rest of us.

Guest sectime

Being on a satellite internet capped at gb has taught me alot about what you really need for web pages and surfing the web. Streaming constantly and huge downloads help kill the network for the rest of us.

Not used to reading blame the customer for using a service as sold.