Oops!

owensri2

I'm not quite sure how I did it, but I managed to use about 650 MB of data roaming this month!  :rolleyes:

All together, 3G, LTE, and roaming, I've used about 10 GB's this month!  Most ever!  I really still don't know how I managed it though...  :wacko:

Well I think you have a written warning before you get kicked off.  How is the coverage at your home/work?  You could always see about an Airave.

Yeah that's what they do.

I actually got a post card in the mail from Sprint last week about my Airave.  I had been having some issues with my Home ISP and had unplugged the Airave.  After getting the high speed data working again I never reconnected my Airave.  I had gotten a new phone and I'm assuming that the reception/gain was better on this Motorola as I was able to make and receive calls and didn't really think about the Airave.  

Sprint wanted me to start using it or send it back or pay a charge for the unit.  I called into care and made sure if I started reusing it I would not be charged.  I ended up taking the unit to work where coverage is spotty and there are several Sprint users in our building.  Hopefully that isn't a violation of TOS.  Just figure more people will get more use of it than I will at home with marginal service.

I'm not quite sure how I did it, but I managed to use about 650 MB of data roaming this month!  :rolleyes:

All together, 3G, LTE, and roaming, I've used about 10 GB's this month!  Most ever!  I really still don't know how I managed it though...  :wacko:

Im in the same boat as you are with the roaming except ive used 2.3GB of it due to me having to go to Wilberforce OH a few times a week which I will have to do throughout the summer. I didn't notice I was I saw my data was working and thought hey sprint must have worked on the towers here in the sticks. But when I logged into my account and saw how much I roamed I called CS and asked about all my roaming and the lady told me that my amount was ok I had nothing to worry about. So if I am cool you darn sure are. I just cant wait till we get lte in Columbus Ohio.