Sprint selects NetCracker for network transformation program

kendokken3

NetCracker sure sounds like a sugarplum of a program.

AJ

Good because I know for a fact they unless EVDO goes dead as in offline dead that no alarms are sent and no one monitors the site. Been told that many times by network support. They only monitor capacity issues on the 1X side only and rely on tickets for the others.

• Like 1

I read this as Sprint selects NutCracker for network transformation program. I could just see it now, you break the T and C's and we crack your nuts.

Ok ok for i won't break the t and c's ... LOL too funny ...

I read this as Sprint selects NutCracker for network transformation program. I could just see it now, you break the T and C's and we crack your nuts.

I already made an allusion to "The Nutcracker" a few posts above yesterday...

NetCracker sure sounds like a sugarplum of a program.

But, apparently, no one got it. I guess that we have few ballet or Tchaikovsky fans here. Imagine that.

;)

AJ

I read it yesterday, and got it AJ (actually, as a side note, I happen to love much of the music of not only Tchaikovsky but also Rachmaninov)....but sadly, I didn't think it held up to your otherwise usual standard of comedic excellence in posting, and I didn't want to encourage mediocrity. B)

• Like 1

I read it yesterday, and got it AJ (actually, as a side note, I happen to love much of the music of not only Tchaikovsky but also Rachmaninov)....but sadly, I didn't think it held up to your otherwise usual standard of comedic excellence in posting, and I didn't want to encourage mediocrity. B)

:rofl:

For that comment, I may have to send you on a full expenses paid trip here...

AJ

• Like 2

Nice....actually, I happen to have a CD with Vladimir Ashkenazy as the featured pianist for Rachmaninov's famed Piano Concerto No. 2 (and 4 as well):

http://www.amazon.com/Rachmaninov-Piano-Concertos-Nos-Sergey/dp/B0000041QE

Highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys classical music at all.

• Like 1

Nice....actually, I happen to have a CD with Vladimir Ashkenazy as the featured pianist for Rachmaninov's famed Piano Concerto No. 2 (and 4 as well):

http://www.amazon.co...y/dp/B0000041QE

Highly recommend it for anyone who enjoys classical music at all.

Yeah, for about 15 years, I have had the two disc set that covers Ashkenazy's full Rachmaninov Piano Concerto Nos. 1-4 cycle with Haitink and the Concertgebouw. I also have another full cycle set of Ashkenazy with Previn and the LSO. That latter set from the 1970s tends to get the highest recommendations for its interpretations, but I truly prefer the former set for its darker, grander recordings made in the 1980s in the Concertgebouw.

AJ

• Like 1

Absolutely 100% agree on the 80's stuff AJ....I don't have the 1 & 3 though, I'll have to check that out. Rach's No. 2 is probably my favorite classical work overall so I've always been stuck on that one. Ashkenazy & co.'s performance gives me goosebumps every time I go back to it.

Oh, and just FYI, "The Isle of the Dead" recording that I posted is also Ashkenazy (this time, at the podium) and the Concertgebouw from that early 1980s era.

AJ

Oh, and just FYI, "The Isle of the Dead" recording that I posted is also Ashkenazy (this time, at the podium) and the Concertgebouw from that early 1980s era.

AJ

I noticed, that's why I mentioned Ashkenazy and that CD in my followup post in fact!

And apologies for derailing your thread a bit ken....we now return you to your regularly scheduled NetCracker speculation, already in progress.

I noticed, that's why I mentioned Ashkenazy and that CD in my followup post in fact!

And apologies for derailing your thread a bit ken....we now return you to your regularly scheduled NetCracker speculation, already in progress.

Based upon all of the discussion of Russian composers, several readers of this thread wonder if they have browsed to s4g.ru by mistake.

AJ

• Like 4

Based upon all of the discussion of Russian composers, several readers of this thread wonder if they have browsed to s4g.ru by mistake.

AJ

And see, now *that* post was absolutely up to your more usual comedic standards. Bravo sir.