Should I wait or go in 9 months

So I get terrible service at my house, the average is a about -100 dBm (barely can hold a call)

1. I wanted to know how lte would be like for me

2. Will my signal get better in about 9 months (I live in Houston )

3. How much of an Improvement would it make once my tower is upgraded.

4. Is 800 MHz coming soon

So I get terrible service at my house, the average is a about -100 dBm (barely can hold a call)

1. I wanted to know how lte would be like for me

2. Will my signal get better in about 9 months (I live in Houston )

3. How much of an Improvement would it make once my tower is upgraded.

4. Is 800 MHz coming soon

1. It Will be excellent. I believe Houston is one of Sprints remaining markets which has a spectrum crunch on PCS (20mhz overall iirc) and the deployment of SMR 800 LTE & CDMA 1xA V will help out substantially.

2. Yep, SMR 800.

3. Oh.. that'll depends. Expect anywhere from up to 4-10 dB in improvement or even significantly better if you get connected to SMR 800.

4. Yep. It's being deploy sparsely on CDMA 1xA V in many markets and is slated to quickly come into service after Nextel iDen is shut down on june 30,2013. All currently deployed Sprint NV hardware is capable of immediately broadcasting SMR 800 with minor work being done. The problem is that the Nextel iDen network is still running and you can't utilize the SMR 800 frequency till you shut it down.

• Like 2