Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

I've been watching my phone off and on all night. My home tower is the sprint tower right next to Antelope High School/fire station off Palmerson drive.. I normally get all 5 bars on my iPhone and 3G, but just 2 minutes ago, my phone is now dropping to no signal and now is running on Extended full 5 bars. It tries to go back to Sprint 3G, but now keeps going back to Extended. I think something is happening somewhere in Sacramento tonight and it just started!

The other day I got a text from Sprint saying I may notice a degradation in service as the towers I use the most undergo optimization. And they were working on the tower across the street the other day behind Raleys on Madison and Hazel in Fair oaks.  Still showing 3G on my phone, but it does seem faster

Then this morning my phone did all kinds of updates. We will see, I actually work in Rancho near WHite Rock and Quakity Dr. I'll see when In get out there if anything is different

Ranchoooooooooo!!!! Two towers with NID2xx!! Also picked up 1x800 off the tower on Coloma Rd.

Wooo!!!! All I had to do was leave my house.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Ranchoooooooooo!!!! Two towers with NID2xx!! Also picked up 1x800 off the tower on Coloma R

Wooo!!!! All I had to do was leave my house.

So what does that mean? Lte? Enhanced 3g? I live near Bradshaw & 50. Im now realizing that might not b considered Rancho. Just a lil pissed right now.. Edited by domdady

So what does that mean? I live near Bradshaw & 50. Im now realizing that might not b considered Rancho. Just a lil pissed right now..

You are still in Rancho if you are on the east side of Bradshaw, but signals know no boundaries. The tower you get signal from may be in Rancho.

You are still in Rancho if you are on the east side of Bradshaw, but signals know no boundaries. The tower you get signal from may be in Rancho.

So are you getting lte?

So are you getting lte?

No, I am getting 1x800, which I am sure is increased voice quality. LTE typically comes very soon after this is established. Right now, it is safe to say LTE is imminent and soon.

No, I am getting 1x800, which I am sure is increased voice quality. LTE typically comes very soon after this is established. Right now, it is safe to say LTE is imminent and soon.

Hmmm... I guess that's progress? I just messaged my Sprint friend to get more info on what took place overnight, what towers it happened to and when we'll finally have some Damn LTE. This is getting ridiculous.

Hmmm... I guess that's progress? I just messaged my Sprint friend to get more info on what took place overnight, what towers it happened to and when we'll finally have some Damn LTE. This is getting ridiculous.

It is definitely progress. They test, then it goes full bore. I hear your frustration. I can't wait to be able to use my phone in my house to carry a phone conversation.

Holy Crap! Put my phone on its side with the kickstand, on a Phantom 2 Shell Box, on my workbench... And Boom!

3656453095.png

Double my home internet and like 10X my upload!

Now I can never move my box or phone again.

*Edit* Spoke too soon.

3656460487.png

Elaborate please

Areas where Sprint has cluster launched the new Samsung network vision equipment on the 3G side which will allow them to bring up 4G LTE at last. 

• Like 2

Ok. Does this mean all the towers in the listed cities have been launched? And 3g data & voice should be improved in these areas right now?

Most and in some areas all. There's a few here or there that have not been reported which probably means some issues with the equipment. 

Any that has been reported as accepted is available to see on my tracking map in the sponsor area that I'm updating / updated. 

• Like 1