Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Don't know if it means anything, but my LG G2 did a PRL update on it's own today...never did that before

Sprint devices auto PRL update whenever the network pushes it.

Upper Central Valley - 7 updates (7 LTE)

1 - Fallon, NV

1 - Reno, NV

1- Modesto, CA

4 - NW CA "Eureka" cluster

Exact locations available to S4GRU Sponsors

While out at lunch today, spotted a couple guys up on a lift working on the tower at 8897 Greenback Ln.in Orangevale.  Will try to snap pics of it on the way home tonight.

While out at lunch today, spotted a couple guys up on a lift working on the tower at 8897 Greenback Ln.in Orangevale. Will try to snap pics of it on the way home tonight.

Saw the same (about dang time I might add) here's a pic

pytyvyzu.jpg

Sent using Tapatalk

While out at lunch today, spotted a couple guys up on a lift working on the tower at 8897 Greenback Ln.in Orangevale.  Will try to snap pics of it on the way home tonight.

Saw the same (about dang time I might add) here's a pic

Sent using Tapatalk

2nd rack with the microwave backhaul dish (clearwire). Sprints already converted with the new antenna and radios up there. Note the 6' antenna, 4' antenna, and ~5' antenna and the microwave dish. That's a Sprint - Clear colocated rack.

P0M3ryh.jpg

Already marked on my map as in progress for months. 

So for me as an average schmoe, what does this work mean to this area of Sacramento?

Sent using Tapatalk

Nothing as that's not Sprint working on that tower since they've converted that one months ago.

All everyone is waiting for is every single site to be converted in an area so they can cluster launch. When will that happen is anyones guess but a common theme from all Samsung markets is a July time frame for integration of clusters. 

2nd rack with the microwave backhaul dish (clearwire). Sprints already converted with the new antenna and radios up there. Note the 6' antenna, 4' antenna, and ~5' antenna and the microwave dish. That's a Sprint - Clear colocated rack.

Already marked on my map as in progress for months. 

Lilo is correct. Sprint already has added the NV Samsung equipment to this tower 2nd Rack a while back. That work you see right there on the 3rd rack down from the top is Verizon.......

Thanks for the pic,  they were there again this morning, but not up on the tower yet.  Sorry to hear it doesn't mean anything.  :-(  Oh well, guess I'll just keep hoping.  What about the one on Marketplace Lane in Rancho Cordova?  (~11840 Folsom Blvd, behind Becks Furniture.)   I've swung by there a couple of times but never have seen anyone working on it.  Two separate towers on the Schnitzer Steel property, one looks like this with the stack, the other's a slightly different design.

Thanks for the pic,  they were there again this morning, but not up on the tower yet.  Sorry to hear it doesn't mean anything.  :-(  Oh well, guess I'll just keep hoping.  What about the one on Marketplace Lane in Rancho Cordova?  (~11840 Folsom Blvd, behind Becks Furniture.)   I've swung by there a couple of times but never have seen anyone working on it.  Two separate towers on the Schnitzer Steel property, one looks like this with the stack, the other's a slightly different design.

Individuals can see the progress and / or lack of progress and other info via becoming S4GRU sponsors  and accessing the sponsor map that I've made and updated for over a year now that track Sprints deployment in our market / region. 

Also you can consult the Samsung equipment identification thread to see if there are upgraded sprint equipment on your local cell sites. 

she was very nice. when lte fires up on june 13 in sacramento you owe me a coffee.

They've been giving rollout dates that close to whatever the date was for over a year now. Can't blame people for being skeptical.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Months ago I was privy to inside information. At that time, the *estimated* rollout for 4G LTE was June. I'm hopeful, but will believe it when I see it.   Couldn't get any info about when to expect Sprint Spark

• Like 1

How do I tell for sure the difference?

How do I tell for sure the difference?

I think that is att because the new panels have only 2 or 4 cables plugged into them and it looks like there was only 3 rrus added.