Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

How come the coverage isn't that good?

Not all sites are live and the rest of the network is not live. Lte 1900/800 would fill in the gaps where 2500 does not reach.

Sent from my Nexus 5

I think they should've divided the UCV market into two. Huge market!

Ranges from Patterson all the way to Reno and north of redding.

"Upper Central Valley" & "Lower Central Valley" should be ringing a bell. 

Not what I meant though.

Not enough sites in the Reno/Tahoe area to justify another market. Not enough sites in the Redding/Chico area to justify a separate market. So adding these areas to the Sacto/Stockton makes sense.

The UCV market is pretty condensed if you remove the far flung Eureka and Wendover sites.

Robert via Samsung Note 8.0 using Tapatalk Pro

First major cluster in the Sacramento MTA has been NV 3G accepted and integrated!

Elk Grove,CA

I never thought this day would come. So does this mean that ALL of Elk Grove is NV 3G accepted or only a certain area?

I never thought this day would come. So does this mean that ALL of Elk Grove is NV 3G accepted or only a certain area?

All of it. See for yourself in the sponsor section. 

You should be a sponsor. Totally worth it! If you can't afford Premier Sponsorship at least be a regular Sponsor for $10-$15 donation.

Just ran this speed test from inside my house on a rainy day with only 2 bars/circles of service.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/26seup03sirmvsm/Photo%20Mar%2025%2C%206%2013%2058%20PM.png

Doesn't look that bad and it's usable but could be better so I guess it's probably on old T1 backhual at the moment. 

To confirm you're on NV 3G you want to check the engineering screen and look at the NID for a value of 200 something and SID in the 2xxxx range. 

Doesn't look that bad and it's usable but could be better so I guess it's probably on old T1 backhual at the moment.

To confirm you're on NV 3G you want to check the engineering screen and look at the NID for a value of 200 something and SID in the 2xxxx range.

Not sure I can using the iphone 5. If I can, please let me know how.

I soon hope to take full advantage of B41. I bought a Nexus5 and am waiting for sprint to deliver my SIM card. ????

And take advantage of the maps we have here to find the towers around your parts!

:)

Sent from my Nexus 5