Network Vision/LTE - Upper Central Valley Market (Sacramento, Stockton, Redding, Eureka & Reno/Lake Tahoe)

iwalkthrowwalls

Check out these BREAK NECK SPEEDS!!!! :-[

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Something was definitely going on in the Rancho Area Yesterday. There was virtually no data connection all day yesterday. Have to see how today goes....

Something was definitely going on in the Rancho Area Yesterday. There was virtually no data connection all day yesterday. Have to see how today goes....

It's been like that for me at home for a few weeks now. I'm hopeful it is something, maybe signal testing or whatever. I have no clue. I just know that I can't hold a call for more than a minute or two without it dropping. 

It's been like that for me at home for a few weeks now. I'm hopeful it is something, maybe signal testing or whatever. I have no clue. I just know that I can't hold a call for more than a minute or two without it dropping. 

Same thing today. No data again today in Rancho and I am having the same thing with calls dropping after just a minute or two. Must be Sprint testing or doing something.....

Every once in a while, my phone picks up a 4G LTE signal here at my work (Kaiser Permanente Facility in Stockton). The signal has only one bar and it usually is only for a few seconds.

I do get speeds of about 2.2mpbs from the 3G signal. Which is much more improved from what it was a month ago (it was an abysmal 0.2mpbs on average).

I'm excited! Finally, Stockton gets to soon join the lucky 4G LTE club. :)

• Like 1

Every once in a while, my phone picks up a 4G LTE signal here at my work (Kaiser Permanente Facility in Stockton). The signal has only one bar and it usually is only for a few seconds.

I do get speeds of about 2.2mpbs from the 3G signal. Which is much more improved from what it was a month ago (it was an abysmal 0.2mpbs on average).

I'm excited! Finally, Stockton gets to soon join the lucky 4G LTE club. :)

The Sprint tower little a few blocks away has been upgraded to Network Vision equipment. No clue if it's broadcasting yet but solid speeds of 1.5-2.0+ all day long is typical of upgraded backhaul running on NV equipment. 

See: http://imgur.com/RTH66RW,HGeoN9E,mGT3SKF,sCNVHoe#0

Stockton still requires about 1/3 to 1/2 of its sites to be converted before they'll fire anything up as cluster launching is a required thing for Samsung markets. 

Holy sh-- I was just writing about Modesto probably being the first major urban cluster to cluster launch...

Upper Central Valley - 28 updates (5 LTE)

MODESTO CLUSTER HAS BEEN CLUSTER LAUNCHED.  

4G Locations!!

[Modesto Cluster]

- Ceres, CA     - Intersection of Whitemore Ave & Railroad Ave of 99 off ramp

- Turlock, CA   - Intersection of East Ave & South Golden State Blvd

- Modesto, CA - Intserction of Yosemite Blvd & Beard Ave

[Other]

- Linda, CA - (lil outside of Yuba City) -  Near Linda Church of Christ

- Reno, NV - Intersection of Northtowne Lane & N McCarran Blvd 

• Like 1

Holy sh-- I was just writing about Modesto probably being the first major urban cluster to cluster launch...

MODESTO CLUSTER HAS BEEN CLUSTER LAUNCHED.  

4G Locations!!

[Modesto Cluster]

- Ceres, CA     - Intersection of Whitemore Ave & Railroad Ave of 99 off ramp

- Turlock, CA   - Intersection of East Ave & South Golden State Blvd

- Modesto, CA - Intserction of Yosemite Blvd & Beard Ave

[Other]

- Linda, CA - (lil outside of Yuba City) -  Near Linda Church of Christ

- Reno, NV - Intersection of Northtowne Lane & N McCarran Blvd 

That's south modesto.I need north and west modesto to fire up.

That's south modesto.I need north and west modesto to fire up.

That is every single site in Modesto that has been cluster launched on the 3g side. There's only one that wasn't that'll probably get accepted in a few days after corrections are made for whatever problems. 

no data at all for the last 2 days corner of kilgore rd and trade center drive in rancho cordova. i need my data lol

Same here. Rancho's got a huge dead spot. Also Another big Dead Spot I have noticed as well is up on Antelope Rd/Roseville Rd all the way over to Antelope and Highway 80. Hopefully progress though...keeping my fingers crossed.

• Like 3

Got some screenshots of some goodie CDMA 800.

I was constantly connected to CDMA 800 in the bay area so no big deal until I connected to a CDMA 800 site in Tracy, CA 20 miles away.

screenshots:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qx068usp0qcrht9/2013-12-21%2008.57.55.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jdrw3sqok5e09f5/2013-12-21%2008.58.20.png

Then I connected to one in Brentwood. But that's not part of this market. eh.

Afterwards I connected to one in Lodi in Tracy. I'll let the pics speak:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sts1smm5n0wks3c/2013-12-21%2009.00.17.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0jkclovxo5nwv4/2013-12-21%2009.00.25.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/73fj3059g5ni5u5/2013-12-21%2008.59.22.png

Was just at my dad's gf's house. LTE there barely. Outside the front door, -102 to -105 dBm. Inside -113 to -119 haha. Out the door worked fine, inside it came and went. I was having trouble figuring out where the tower was. It is not the Lockeford tower. 

If you go straight up from Lockeford you will see where I marked it with Sensorly. I also marked a spot at the Elliot Road and E Jahant Road intesection. Did speed tests at both spots.

So any insight as to which tower this is?

Was just at my dad's gf's house. LTE there barely. Outside the front door, -102 to -105 dBm. Inside -113 to -119 haha. Out the door worked fine, inside it came and went. I was having trouble figuring out where the tower was. It is not the Lockeford tower. 

If you go straight up from Lockeford you will see where I marked it with Sensorly. I also marked a spot at the Elliot Road and E Jahant Road intesection. Did speed tests at both spots.

So any insight as to which tower this is?

Southeast of Galt on the tower off highway 99 & Collier Road.

Wasn't that one up already? The "Collierville" one? This 4g just showed up today.

Adjustments can be made remotely... the weather conditions may have lined up correctly... lots of potentials. Only way is to map that tower and head east and see if you hold a connection till where you were.  

Adjustments can be made remotely... the weather conditions may have lined up correctly... lots of potentials. Only way is to map that tower and head east and see if you hold a connection till where you were.  

Hm I'll have to check it out if I get a chance tomorrow!

Hm I'll have to check it out if I get a chance tomorrow!

Go go go :)

p.s. In the basic sponsors area I have a map of all Sprint cell locations & status (if available) if you are interested in that kind of knowledge.. 

• Like 1

• Upper Central Valley - 33 updates (16 CDMA 800)

- Carson City & surrounding Nevada regions = cluster launched on 3g

- Filling out sites mainly in the Sacramento delta region & sites here and there in modesto area + placerville

- Lots of CDMA 1x800 mostly in Modesto but there's a few dots added here and there 

- Carson City & surrounding Nevada regions = cluster launched on 3g

- Filling out sites mainly in the Sacramento delta region & sites here and there in modesto area + placerville

- Lots of CDMA 1x800 mostly in Modesto but there's a few dots added here and there 

Yup been getting 1X800 though out  Modesto.